Living enzymatic anionic salt solutions. Creating a more efficient sugar salt mixture during flowering cycles.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
When your thinking salts, you've always got to understand basics about cation/anion exchange, and how energy is either conserved, or destroyed.

Alright, I've been working on this in the background for awhile, and I think it's a good time to bring it out and let others take a look at what I'm doing here. Many thanks for Aquaman for all his input in this endeavor and helping me bring things full circle. It's been a long road, and many have suggested that organics and salts couldn't be connected, but I knew it could be done on some levels, I just didn't know the "how" up till a little while ago, and I've been working to update and refine this process a little further.

I think the best way to show this, is to see what I'm working with here, the results side first speak volumes, then we can get into the specifics, and the ratio's later. I'll start with this; pH<4 = bad news bruh... not.
IMG_20210919_163639.jpg
IMG_20210919_163505.jpg

Here's a little video, and some pics of why I call it a "Living salt", or probably more accurate term would simply be a sugar salt, or an enzymatic salt. Listen to the sound of the formula as it's opened. It's like opening a bottle of wine, or beer. The pH is perfectly "optimized"@6-6.2 naturally, by fermentation of select organisms.

Some pics also: of the expansion that's occurring, and the CO2 being generated.
IMG_20210917_102931360_BURST000_COVER_TOP (1).jpg
IMG_20210917_102921844 (1).jpg

Alright, the basics.
Cations;

A positively charged ion, i.e. one that would be attracted to the cathode in electrolysis. Usually in our case, it's a metal. Ca++ is a good example, it's got 2+ with a 2,8,8,2 shell config.
Calcium

Anions;
A negatively charged ion, i.e. one that would be attracted to the anode in electrolysis. Lets think hydroxide this time around. We know from above it's got a 2,6 ring config, and has six valence electrons, two in the 2s subshell and four in the 2p subshell. Each hydrogen atom has one valence electron and is univalent. so we have -1 charge.
Hydroxide

What I'm doing here, is forcing a "chemical" reaction into the solutions, creating an anionic mixture.
Here's some in-depth explanation of what I'm trying to develop here.

How cells position their division plane is a critical component of cell division. Indeed, it defines whether the two daughter cells divide symmetrically (with equal volumes) or not, and as such is critical for cell differentiation and lineage specification across eukaryotes. However, oriented cell divisions are of special significance for organisms with cell walls, such as plants, because their cells are embedded and cannot relocate. Correctly positioning the division plane is therefore of prevailing importance in plants, as it controls not only the occurrence of asymmetric cell division, but also tissue morphogenesis and organ integrity.

Recent research has shown that strict regulation of the levels and distribution of anionic lipids, which are minor components of the cell membrane’s lipids, is required for successful cytokinesis in non-plant organisms. This review focused on the recent evidence pointing to whether such signaling lipids have roles in plant cell division.

So what I'm doing here, is "pre-load" the specific ratio's into an catalyst solution, converting it into an anionic mixture via (fermentation) organisms (mixed with very specific ratio's creating new "in vitro" organic phospholipid) so that the plant (in flower) can readily absorb it and everything is optimized, plus C02 is the by-product of this process. An added benefit. If that makes sense. Everything it carefully blended to improve optimum nutrient availability and pH. By optimizing bacterial, fungal and yeast growth in the solutions, so that it also lends beneficial organic enzymatic and hormone regulators as well.

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I have a dumb question. How the hell are you going to store it? Looks like they are ready to blow!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I have a dumb question. How the hell are you going to store it? Looks like they are ready to blow!
No shit Chuck, good observation. I've been watching them, and i upgraded to the new bottles, cause I want to force the CO2 into the mixture. It does it, but I've been venting it off when it blows up too much. So I need either to vent it, ie. install (pop off valve) Or I need thicker bottles.

I'm inclined to find thicker bottles if I can actually find something that will hold the pressure. Maybe gallon glass jars? Or gallon mason's? Plastic would be better IMO, TBH. I'm tightly controlling sugar ratio's (type) and mass, so I think I can control the reaction duration to some degree, given a consistent temp.

This allows me to mate a sugar to a phosphate in the following reactions; (among others)
F2large

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Bet you can’t wait to start the clinical trials! Hope it works out.If it does, and moves towards being a viable product maybe you can think along the lines of two parts. Like epoxy. Will be watching!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I will leave you with this; and remember all reactions are reversible, and have multiple pathways that can be dictated by the DNA/RNA of the generic code.

Fpls 02 00070 g001

Schematic representation of biocatalytic pathways for trehalose synthesis The
Pathway for synthesis of trehalose trisaccharide analogues via E coli b galactosidase
F1large 2
Gr1 1
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
So I don't want to get too complicated, or ahead of myself, I covered a lot of territory here in a few post. If anyone has any questions they'd like addressed, or perhaps have a comment or some constructive feedback, please post what you think.

Here's some last thoughts.

Calcium represented as calcium ion (Ca2+) belongs to the alkaline earth metal series in the periodic table. It is one of the most important ions for the living systems, owing to its role in many signal transduction processes in the higher eukaryotes. It has been found to be involved in both short-distance and long-distance signaling, with the signal transfer speeds reaching upto as high as 1400 μm s1.

Keep in mind as calcium levels rise, phosphate levels fall. Perhaps this can be utilized like a fulcrum, in a sense. In plant cells the resting cytosolic concentration of calcium, [Ca2+], under normal condition is maintained at nanomolar level, mostly in the range of 10–200 nM, whereas the concentration of Ca2+ in cell wall, vacuole, endoplasmic reticulum and mitochondria is 1–10 mM.

This is the enemy...
Growthblocked

This is ideal.
Showing basic properties of bio minerals

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Best fertilizer regime ever.
IMG 20211001 132350

Frankster's phosphate brew. lol Fresh batches daily.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom