Living Organic Soil - Water Only Inputs

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

I'm taking a step back and starting fresh. I wanted to share what I've been working on. I wanted to also display a water only grow utilizing living organic soil.
Living organic soil   water only inputs
Living organic soil   water only inputs 2

Living organic soil   water only inputs 3
Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Starting from the top down:
[71 Kandahar x 76 Thai Stick] x [85 Humboldt Roadkill Skunk]

[Mr Greengenes 79 Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb]

[71 Kandahar x 76 Thai Stick] x [The Black/NL5Haze]
WOWIE!!! Bad ass!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’m on the hunt for the original Maui wowie and I’m struggling.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

That does look amazing. Does the TOx85RKS have a lot of smell?

I am going to be running some of swamis gear in organic soil for my winter grow. One of which is the TOX85RKS (also the Blue Orca Haze and Purple Zebra X Punto Rojo). Super excited.

Organikz

Organikz

That does look amazing. Does the TOx85RKS have a lot of smell?

I am going to be running some of swamis gear in organic soil for my winter grow. One of which is the TOX85RKS (also the Blue Orca Haze and Purple Zebra X Punto Rojo). Super excited.
The TOxRKS hits hard behind the eyes. With that gear you should run an entire pack. I'm sure you will find something beast in a pack I. I found some incredible stuff and some weak stuff in the pack but it's an f1. BOH is always a sure thing so it's better to run if you're looking for a stock up run vs a hunt.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

The TOxRKS hits hard behind the eyes. With that gear you should run an entire pack. I'm sure you will find something beast in a pack I. I found some incredible stuff and some weak stuff in the pack but it's an f1. BOH is always a sure thing so it's better to run if you're looking for a stock up run vs a hunt.

I hear you and I am not doing a hunt as I only get in one indoor grow and one outdoor a year. I am going to have to at least try a couple of those beans. They wont be any good to me for an outdoor grow as I have a short growing season up here in Maine, need fast-finishers. Maybe luck will be on my side and I'll get a good one. It's all I can hope for. I'll be putting up pictures of the grow when I get started, probably a month or so away.

Organikz

Organikz

These girls have had a bit of a rough start. I had some heat issues but I'm getting it dialed back in though. Next run I'm doing direct sowing of the seeds to speed up the veg process. Hoping I will have plenty of G13/HP x NL5Haze frijoles.

NL5Haze pollen (hope that moisture doesnt ruin it)
20180904 122321

U-Dub x Cascadian Frost [Swami Organic Seed]
20180904 122234
20180904 122228

Mazar/Guererro F2 [Swami Organic Seed]
20180904 122217

G13xHP[DeadPanHead]
20180904 122222

Last edited:
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I dig the set up. Are you using any legumes and/or green manure as part of your system.

Organikz

Organikz

I dig the set up. Are you using any legumes and/or green manure as part of your system.
I pretty much just mulch whatever isn't bud back into the soil post harvest. The clover was causing fungus gnat issues so I have stuck with dead mulch vs live mulch.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Interesting, not sure why clover would be the cause of fungus gnats, but those suckers are annoying; best to avoid the posibility. Do you do any ammending of your soil other than fresh organic inputs?

Madmax

Madmax

Great thread bud.your babies are pick8ng up .thet are going to b pretty thick in couple weeks..soon as i seen that pollen i googled straight away lol where to get..not sure what that moisture will do.but youd th8nk it would ruin it if the pollen sacks arnt dry hey

Organikz

Organikz

@Smoking Gun
I had issues in the beginning but the soil was fresh so that could have been the problem. Might try the clover again. I do have some alfalfa in there.

@Madmax
Thanks.
The pollen sacks have been dried. The moisture came about from the freezer. We will see if it takes. Let's hope so.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Well I'll be damned, organiks is back. Welcome back. How are the swami side of things going? Business decent? I mean everyone is after an older gem.

I’m on the hunt for the original Maui wowie and I’m struggling.
Maui wowie x Hawaiian from nirvana seeds(I know their rep isn't the best) I know a guy that has a couple bomb ass phenos that lean both ways from Extremely euphoric on one, very hazy on the other as far as highs go. He went threw a few packs to get them, but honestly they are pretty cheap.

Ina

Ina

Most of the times it stops working from the moisture unfortunately:/I store it in paper and dry it really,really well(also it is only the pollen this time without the sacks),last time I put it between silica bags and still don't know if it is working,i can't try it now,we will see....I don't know why,i guess i'm not doing something right but when I put in the fridge it always stops?!
The pollen sacks have been dried. The moisture came about from the freezer. We will see if it takes. Let's hope so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom