Living Soil rockin Fire Alien Romulan, Goji OG and Fruity Pebbles

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice looking plants, Mo G. They def look happy. Keep up the good work, bro.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Nice looking plants, Mo G. They def look happy. Keep up the good work, bro.

thanks Rival, i've been trying some new stuff out and it seems to be working, and its all free. went over to the basement this morning and at lights out gave the girls another foilar of the comfrey. smells like death but the plants really seem to get the praying poise going after application.
here's some pics at day 20., frost already:doctor:

wilma cut of the FPOG

goji, this one is "the producer"

overview of room

Mogrow

Mogrow

very nice brother! theyre definitely lovin that foliar! enjoy the day
42o

foliar is my new middle name.
Nice canopy, bro! I need to do some foliar sprays myself. I might hit my plants wit some Sea Green. What size pots r those ladies in?
get the spray bottles out holmes.. rival i'm running 6 , 15gallon smarties, 3, 10gallon and 3, 5 gallon. wish i had room for 12 , 15gallon,, i'd be laying down some meds..
Looking great, Mo. Free on the grow goods is also a bonus! The garden's rockin'!
it's a grow-for-all down in the basement goods/// not for the meek ...or faint of heart:cool:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

foliar is my new middle name.

So that make you Mofoliargrow?

The plants look great, they are liking everything you are doing. Would you mind giving the recipe for the comfrey spray you are hitting them with?

Mogrow

Mogrow

So that make you Mofoliargrow?

The plants look great, they are liking everything you are doing. Would you mind giving the recipe for the comfrey spray you are hitting them with?

Gun/// that name my stick...
comfrey extract, ferment whatever you want to call it.
pick about 4 cups of the leaves and or flowers of the comfrey plant, chop them up by hand add this to 1 gallon of the best water you can get your hands on. stir, put lid on loosely. check daily and stir. about the 3rd or 4th day you will notice when you stir there is no bubbling action, this tells me it's ready. You will notice a strong odor also. Take liquid and strain into another container, it will vary in color according to how long you let it ferment. Store in a dark cool place and it should last for the growing season. when i'm ready to use i dilute to color of strong tea.

so far i've used watercress, dandelion and comfrey. i've mixed the watercress and dandelion together for foliars also. it's best to ferment them seperately though.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Mo thanks for the recipe you use, it is very helpful. I have no comfrey growing at the moment but I may have to get some into my garden. But I now have a use for all those dandelions growing in my yard.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have a very small comfrey plant going for the past two years (overtakes the area? I'm still waiting to see that!). I use what I find growing around me, and that changes throughout the year. Consider experimenting with what you find locally, you may be surprised!

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have a very small comfrey plant going for the past two years (overtakes the area? I'm still waiting to see that!). I use what I find growing around me, and that changes throughout the year. Consider experimenting with what you find locally, you may be surprised!

Unfortunately locally there really isn't that much I can draw on, other than dandelions. I usually have to grow and provide myself any herbal resources.

That actually leads me to another question. Mofoliar, do you use the whole dandelion or just specific parts?

S

Snowman

Be interested in seeing the FAR, been thinking about snatching up a pack those. Wish i could get a hold of that Wilma cut.

Ill be keeping close tabs on this show. Looking stellar so far.

Mogrow

Mogrow

room is looking beautiful.

thanks bro...
stinging nettles out there too, just saw a couple of large patches. heard it had a strong odor when fermented, don't know how it could be any stronger than the comfrey:dead:
Unfortunately locally there really isn't that much I can draw on, other than dandelions. I usually have to grow and provide myself any herbal resources.

That actually leads me to another question. Mofoliar, do you use the whole dandelion or just specific parts?
used flowers and leaves, heard root has more value for grinding up and using as powder?????
Be interested in seeing the FAR, been thinking about snatching up a pack those. Wish i could get a hold of that Wilma cut.

Ill be keeping close tabs on this show. Looking stellar so far.
heres some FAR from last years run. hope it makes like that this year. i've got a real nice one going, bigger than i grew last year. Couldn't get any size to them last year.

d420dool

d420dool

lookin good man ill have to put up a couple pics of my gojis for comparison, your "producer" looks like my "hawaian punh og" pheno, wich was the producer for me too

Mogrow

Mogrow

Nice work amigo:)

Those girls look beautiful!

thanks big guy... both of my fruity pebbles smell just like fruity pebbles in milk, one is alot "louder" smell than the other.
Impressive crystal content at just 20 days! kudos!
that's what i thought too, grow my little pretties...
lookin good man ill have to put up a couple pics of my gojis for comparison, your "producer" looks like my "hawaian punh og" pheno, wich was the producer for me too
would love to see them , post "em up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom