Living Soil Vs Coco Coir/Perlite

• Thread starter 96oz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
96oz

96oz

Hello guys and gals, my name is don. m a newbie grower, my mentor disappeared on me so I am kind of stuck at a crossroads and dont know which way to turn. I dont want to make the wrong decison. I am waiting the arrival of 24 clones, the strain is "PUTANG". I wanted to know which growing method will produce a larger yield. I have an automatic watering system in place. My options are to go the coco coir route with high frequency fertigation. Or Use Fox Farms Ocean Forest Living soil in conjunction with dry fertilizers in the soil then every other watering feed organic/fox farm nutes (Grow big, Fox Farm Soluble Trio Pack or Tiger Bloom). I have read that Living soils produce the best taste smell etc, but in terms of Yield which method will give me the biggest yield. Thanks in advance.

Medium:
Coco Coir (70%) Perlite (30%)
GH Base Nutrients + Supplements(Diamond Nectar, Rapid Start, Power Si + Power Si Bloom)

or
Medium
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
during veg Fox farm All Purpose Fertilizer, + Grow Big @ every other watering
during Flower Happy frog fruit and flower Fertilizer + FoxFarm Soluble Trio Pack

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The guy at Advanced Nutrition recommended Sunshine Mix #4 or ProMix HP. I went to the local Hydro store and the paranoid owner (LOL) hooked me up with Sunshine Advanced Mix #4..
I grew in sunshine #4 decent but definitely not coco.

Top Bottom