Local earth worm looking to expand my soil of knowledge

• Thread starter doggos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
doggos

doggos

HEYO ALL!

Not entirely new to the forums but first time ever creating an account on one. I've been a long time lurker and figure it's time to put myself out there as well as return some of the knowledge I have been given. I'm big on discord, if you guys are in any mutual servers I'm sure we've crossed paths! Anyway I'm excited to be on here and learn some more. I've been attempting to grow since I was young, planting bag seeds in my local forest patch but something always got to them. It wasn't until 2015 I completed my first successful grow, green crack bagseed I got from a dispensary in Denver. I continued to grow bag seed until 2020 where I got my first pack of "labeled genetics" from copy cat genetics. Went well, ran it in a 4x4 and have been obsessed ever since.

Currently in my garden I have
1.) - On day 47: a 2x4 tent with 3x gg#4 (autos) from gg strains in fabric 5 gals of roots organics
2.) - On day 31 of flower: a 2x2 cabinet with 3x White Widow (photos) in fabric 1 gals of roots organics
3.) - Humidity dome: 1x breeder cut of gusherz and 2x purple ripper cuts (gifted from a friend who made the cross) in root riot plugs

I like to keep busy and I'm going to be starting some reversals soon! Hopefully all goes well :) Looking to meet like-minded friends and learn from each other

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Welcome! I am a newbie myself. I’ve completed 3 outdoor grows, and started some indoor tents last November. I too started from some bag seeds! 🤣now im hooked! I prefer all organic grows in living soil. I use only dry amendments and compost teas. Being so new, this method allows for a lot of imperfect care! Your grow sounds good! Oh yea, i love root riot plugs, seems like everything roots in them!

Top Bottom