Long time Grower from the Top of the World

• Thread starter TJCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TJCannabis

TJCannabis

Hello Fellow Cannabians,

I just joined your site this Christmas afternoon, looked like an interesting site. I started growing 1977 deep in the heart of Texas, moved to Alaska in 85, where it was legal to have up to 24 plants on your private property. I developed Multiple Sclerosis before 90, got a Medical card in 99 when it was implemented, been growing and using/trying many different strains of cannabis to control the many crazy symptoms I experience from MS. Getting ready to play mad scientist again soon, since my ex destroyed about 6 yrs of work on crossing Northern Lights, Ice, White Widow and Alaska Secret I did between 2002 & 2008. Currently working with Jack Herer, Point of No Return, AK Secret, AK Caswell, Lemon Skunk, Purple Wreck, Burmese Kush, Northern Lights and White Magic. I had crossed Jack with Alaska Secret to make Alaska Jack, but my helper accidently harvested it way before the seeds had matured !! Look forward to seeing what the newer generations of Cannabis Farmers have been doing, I tend to be old school, if it ain't broke don't fix it and less is better with whatever you think you should pour into that pot !! Here is a pic of my current jungle, this is just one section of 8. Each has a different strain and I have staggered the harvests over 6 weeks, then will be a harvest every 4 weeks, if all goes well !! Oh so there is no confusions I am over 50 and female. Most sites I belong to or post on think I'm a guy lol !!! I posted my pic too !! lol I have gone off most of the Pharma meds I was on, using cannabis to control most of my symptoms. I have reduced my $12,256.60 MONTHLY Pharma bill down to 3 meds at less than $200. FREE the WEED, PLANT the SEEDS, EDUCATE !!

My smaller picjpg
Jungle of point of no return front  lemon skunk rearjpg

J

jordy

Very awesome article! I am fairly new to alaska, 2 years ago to go to school at UAA. Impressive work i hope ill be able to try it soon! ;)

Top Bottom