Longtime Grower... New Member Sez Hey!

• Thread starter dirtyolsouth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyolsouth

dirtyolsouth

Hi everyone...

Lots of my friends are over here so I thought I'd jump in and see what kinda dank everyone has going on here at THCfarmer.

I started in hydroponics 20 years ago and switched to organic soil about 10 years ago. I'm a big OG fan but I love just about anything dank and potent. There are so many creative crosses now days and its really exciting to see what everyone is doing.

I'm a Colorado native living in the dirtyolsouth but will soon be back home for the green revolution. Thanks for having me and Rock that Dank~!

Peace

Here's a few fairly recent shots from my garden...

Larry ogjpg
Gsc forum 70dayschop 3jpg
C99p harvest 7jpg
Loompas headband 2jpg

Yodathegreat

Yodathegreat

Hi everyone...

Lots of my friends are over here so I thought I'd jump in and see what kinda dank everyone has going on here at THCfarmer.

I started in hydroponics 20 years ago and switched to organic soil about 10 years ago. I'm a big OG fan but I love just about anything dank and potent. There are so many creative crosses now days and its really exciting to see what everyone is doing.

I'm a Colorado native living in the dirtyolsouth but will soon be back home for the green revolution. Thanks for having me and Rock that Dank~!

Peace

Here's a few fairly recent shots from my garden...

View attachment 473903 View attachment 473904 View attachment 473905 View attachment 473908
OMG..... :D

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hot Damn if it aint ol' DoS, its been a minute brotha, maybe next year for dem broncos , welcome to the farm @dirtyolsouth Peace SSP

Top Bottom