Look What The Cat Dragged (back) In

• Thread starter motherlode
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Glad to see u back to bad we didn't get to sesh while you were in the mitten...

Hope life is good and getting better homie!

Respect
2dogwalker

yeah bro my biggest regret about going out there, not hooking up - they kept me busy as fuck though - definitely getting better man - thx!

Excited for your future and to follow your grow! Peace

thanks caveman - Im excited to get growing again

Glad ur back dude! Always enjoyed ur posts. Can't wait to see what ur workin wit.

Confu

lol I cant wait to see what Im working on either - gonna be something though - thx!

Welcome back mother!

heya fishwhistle thx - it is really good to be back!

damn dude..been a hot minute. see you don't have your Mod status anymo..hehehe..sure that won't last
let's see..last I talked to you..you were working on some whitedawg...must be at least 3 yrs ago
good to see you're still in one piece..welcome back!

oh man the white dawg - oh how I miss thee

White d

a moment of silence

thx man - been gone about a month shy of 3 years - crazy how the time flew!

Hola amigo.....

hola amigo - como estas?

you guys are giving me warm fuzzies - thought Id show up to the party and it would be all new people who think Im a dick and my weed sucks!

really awesome to be back

thx everyone

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
what up mo fauxs? been a crazy 3 years - went through a break in - spent some time in the mitten setting up grows for an ann arbor area dispensary - got myself in a crazy situation with a partner who was in over his head and got himself popped - had a torn mcl repaired and took a bit of time off growing...

but now Im back

enough about me - what has everybody else been up to?

seriously I missed a lot of you good folks here - look forward to catching up with you all and making some new friends along the way

peas

J
Mother.... wow! It's good to see you back. :) A lotta catchin' up to do.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

It is great to have you back around @motherlode! You were one of the first farmers whose words I really followed. Those outdoor grows with your son were pretty sweet, if I am recalling correctly??? Either way, good to see you again. It is always nice to see a fellow farmer doing well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

what up mo fauxs? been a crazy 3 years - went through a break in - spent some time in the mitten setting up grows for an ann arbor area dispensary - got myself in a crazy situation with a partner who was in over his head and got himself popped - had a torn mcl repaired and took a bit of time off growing...

but now Im back

enough about me - what has everybody else been up to?

seriously I missed a lot of you good folks here - look forward to catching up with you all and making some new friends along the way

peas

J
Welcome back!!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
It's been a min brother. I hope all is well.

same to you OG - getting better by the minute here!

Mother.... wow! It's good to see you back. :) A lotta catchin' up to do.

hey Sea - yes it would seem I do have some catching up to do - hope you and the hubby are well!

Great to see you posting again! Bring on the beautiful ladies!!

Thx NT - soon bro soon - until then maybe Ill start a photography thread

Howdy Muckman

Nice to see such a talented grower back on. Remember always enjoying your threads. Can't wait for it to reappear from such a master. M

thx so much Medusa = you are too kind - if my memory serves me you were churning out some dank yourself - cant wait to see what you been up to!

It is great to have you back around @motherlode! You were one of the first farmers whose words I really followed. Those outdoor grows with your son were pretty sweet, if I am recalling correctly??? Either way, good to see you again. It is always nice to see a fellow farmer doing well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

I really appreciate that stanknugzz - yup that was me and the boy on the outdoor stuffs and to his credit he has always helped out his pops on the indoors sites as well

Welcome back!!!!

thx altitudefarmer - it is fucking great to be back!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Wat a welcomed return! An intro is due. Saw a couple posts it is evident you know your shit. I druel with anticipation the chance to learn. Mind if I grab a chair and follow even though I think your a dick and yer weed sucks? Jus kiddin I really wouldnt know. Jus read the thread. HOLD ON A MINUTE! YOU MEAN TA TELL ME SEA IS MARRIED? !!! My heart is shattered to bits!! So much for all the intellectual intercourse I so greatly enjoyed :.( Jus kiddin Sea. Welcome fellow grower. Im ready to learn.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Usually cats drag in things like mice this time they brought in the motherlode lol, how the hell ya been brotha? Good seeing ya post again.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Glad you're back brother. I took a few year hiatus to take care of family issues.
Things are so much better these days.
I missed ya this year on Fantasy Football. We had a good league setup for a few years. Let's get it back next year.
Hopefully everything is going to be positive from here on out for you. I wish you the best of luck in any adventure got take apon.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Welcome Back to The Farm! @motherlode

what up Aligee? I see you been busy - good on you man!

Nice to see ya back ML always wondered what happened to ya glad things are sorted and your back.
KMK

Hey KMK! - things are looking up bro and its good to see you as well!

Wat a welcomed return! An intro is due. Saw a couple posts it is evident you know your shit. I druel with anticipation the chance to learn. Mind if I grab a chair and follow even though I think your a dick and yer weed sucks? Jus kiddin I really wouldnt know. Jus read the thread. HOLD ON A MINUTE! YOU MEAN TA TELL ME SEA IS MARRIED? !!! My heart is shattered to bits!! So much for all the intellectual intercourse I so greatly enjoyed :.( Jus kiddin Sea. Welcome fellow grower. Im ready to learn.

thx showmegreen and sorry to kill the fantasy - lol

Welcome back man!

thx delae!

Usually cats drag in things like mice this time they brought in the motherlode lol, how the hell ya been brotha? Good seeing ya post again.

my cat brings me half pack rats and starling wings - I been up and down bro - "way she goes boys, way she goes" but its all good in the hood now - thx

Good to see ya back @motherlode

good to see you as well suomynona

good to see you back ml

fwiw

fwiw it is killer to be back

Glad you're back brother. I took a few year hiatus to take care of family issues.
Things are so much better these days.
I missed ya this year on Fantasy Football. We had a good league setup for a few years. Let's get it back next year.
Hopefully everything is going to be positive from here on out for you. I wish you the best of luck in any adventure got take apon.

smoke you ole dog - we for sure gotta get that going again and thx man I could use a change of luck - lol

@everyone - thx guys - feels like coming home - was worried everybody had moved on to that there instagram - sure glad to see so many familiar friendly faces!

Top Bottom