lookin for any house and garden users

• Thread starter maddox420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
maddox420

maddox420

Hey I'm looking for anyone who uses house and garden I'm still pretty new got 2 grows under my belt and 2 weeks into flowering this is my third first run with H&G any advise on what you think of h&g what's good what's bad what's better thanks in advance

Green Giant

Green Giant

What you using, Coco? Aqua flakes? what are you growing in? I have used Coco for the last year or so.

maddox420

maddox420

I'm in soil ffof how you just followed the schedual or have you added anything I'm running bubblegum now

Green Giant

Green Giant

I run close to the full line up for coco. I use between 1/2 ~ 3/4 (closer to the 1/2) strength that is recommended. I haven't had any regrets about using the H&G line. My yields went up over using GH

G

gooey

Love h @ g. Use slightly less than the feed chart. Veg from 5-10 ml depending on plant size and light intensity, co2 or not etc. Flower from 10 -15 depending on the same factors. Add cal mag at 2-3 ml per gal with tap water, pro tekt silica for ph up, safer grow ph down. pro mix hp medium. Feed every water. Cut cal mag week six. The rest of the lineup is not needed imo. This is a winning formula.

J

jaybudding

I run close to the full line up for coco. I use between 1/2 ~ 3/4 (closer to the 1/2) strength that is recommended. I haven't had any regrets about using the H&G line. My yields went up over using GH
actually I use half strength also.

maddox420

maddox420

I agree I've been feed feed water feed feed water that right or feed everytime

Myco

Myco

I don't use H&G, but it seems like in my area H&G is the most popular line used...

While in a medium like FFOF I would say feeding every watering isn't necessary.

maddox420

maddox420

Ah I missed a couple posts ill try and feed every watering I have been using pro tekt I have cal mag I was also wondrring about that

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

I am now growing in coco and have been using advanced sensi a&b and now picked up the whole house & garden line and I'll tell you what after my first feeding with the house &garden it was like my plants were on steroids. Right after I fed them they all looked droopy I thought maybe I over fed them but the next morning when I woke up I was like holy shit they all were praying towards the light and my leaves looked like i injected them with roids. Now I fed them exactly by there feed chart and I had no issues with burn or anything else. I love this line and don't think I'll ever use anything else. Peace mike

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've ran the whole H&G line up in CoCo with great results.. It was a sample pack I tested out.. There base is great but I'm not sure about the 100 other bottles.. The whole line was 2 expensive so I never tried another run.. The finished product was the same as my Heavy 16 buds

J

Jalisco Kid

I have my patients who want to buy bottled water to use aqua flakes in the coir grows. Just the a and b. We buy two bottles of b to a. too much N for flowering for me. JK

maddox420

maddox420

My next grow in gonna try coco any recomendations on what brand to use

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Well I know advanced just released sensi a&b grow and sensi a&b bloom strictly for coco now with ph perfect so if you don't want to have to adjust your ph that's the easy way to go. But IMO I used there regular sensi a&b both grow and bloom in coco and house & garden kills it little pricey though. Another good nutrient brand that is Fairly reasonable and you can buy it as a kit called " the rock box" from rock nutrients is awesome even though I am using the h&g I'll be supplementing in the resonator for flower also. Peace and hope this helps mike

Top Bottom