lookin for any house and garden users

• Thread starter maddox420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikenite69

Mikenite69

I am actually using sunleaves coco right now and just picked up a block of each botainacare coco grow and roots organic coco I think the botainacare is probably the better out of them all. Also you can get advanced sunshine mix number 4 which is a mix of coco and peat. Plus botainacare also offers coco Ready for use in bags so u don't have to break it up but IMO I would just buy the blocks more bang for your bucks so what if you have to Break it apart

maddox420

maddox420

Got another question can you use majic green in third week of flowering I got some yellowing on some of bottom leaves you think its a deficency or just from lack of light I've been following the h&g schedual so I'm leaning tward lack of light but was gonna spray majic green and see if it would get better and one of the whole plants is a lot lighter on colour than the other their from the same mother

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Stay away from nitrogen supplements at ur stage. It can lockout other vital nutrients. Their should be plenty in ur base (aquaflakes a+b). Its also natural for bottom leafs to die off as ur plant grows, so unless it looks like severe condition or abnormal, then start thinking about finding a fix. Usually the problem lies within ur medium.

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Well definitley sounds like you are lacking nitrogen in your grow. Also if you are growing in coco you have to add cal/mag have noticed that everytime I feed or water cal/mag is always used. But also house and garden is low on Nitrogen so I would bet that your plants are lacking N and cal/mag if you haven't been adding it. But it's up to you wether or not to add N I personally would because you are still very early in flower. Peace mike

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Hey I'm looking for anyone who uses house and garden I'm still pretty new got 2 grows under my belt and 2 weeks into flowering this is my third first run with H&G any advise on what you think of h&g what's good what's bad what's better thanks in advance
I been using H&g for years, usually running the whole line up and also switching the ratios of a&b tapering down a in flower. The best run I've had with H&g was last round when I ran the whole lineup minus their kelp Aminos and shooting powder. I added hammerhead Moab combo in bloom, buds on swollen! I'm in flower now with the same feed as last round day 23 (check my grow log).
I love how clean H&g is, even without a good flush, it burns clean an smooth, almost to smooth some patients say my stuff don't have enough choke lol.

Confu.

maddox420

maddox420

I just looked a little closer I'm thinking its a nute burn some of the leaf tips are brown I went full strength yestrrday

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Are u making sure that you are adjusting your ph everytime you water and feed? Nute burn and yellowing of whole plants are two different things I have had a little nute burn and it only affected tips never the whole leaf. Also are u in coco now or soil?

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I have my patients who want to buy bottled water to use aqua flakes in the coir grows. Just the a and b. We buy two bottles of b to a. too much N for flowering for me. JK

JK when u say ur patients buy bottled water to use with aqua flakes is that because it is absolutely necessary? I ask because I run H&g and my RO filter recently broke. My tap water is coming out .7 ec.
I'm in flower and my last few waters were using tap water with chlorine bubbled out.
Confu.

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Hey confuten let me start this off by saying holy shit man your one grow you posted of the 20+p's is rediculious!! Nice job man! Just know my lazy ass growing that much in coco I probably would of killed half the room. Lol jk I probably would be stoked doing a huge grow like that. Now I have been running house and garden with my straight tap water but my tap water is pretty damn good at 6.0 ph. Sometimes if I have time and I am not lazy I will leave my jugs out to get the chlorine out of the water but other times i am to stoned and lazy to do it. IMO I have not ran into issues. Peace mike

maddox420

maddox420

Yea ph was 6.2 I'm in ffof ill take some pics tomorrow its not the whole plant maybe about 10 to 15 leafs the whole plant is just a little lighter color than the other

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Well I can tell you there is a good thread at Icmag posted by member snype that covers ffof. He talks about after the feed runs out of the ffof that the ph goes out of wack. What is your ph at run off? That is also what you should be checking to make sure you are in the right range for soil. Also IMO that you might need to flush your medium which is never a bad idea when you transition from veg to flower. Just my two cents

J

Jalisco Kid

No I meant they would pay H&G so much for water rather then mix their own salts. Your good. Sorry for the confusion. I just hate to pay for bottled fertilizer. JK

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
No I meant they would pay H&G so much for water rather then mix their own salts. Your good. Sorry for the confusion. I just hate to pay for bottled fertilizer. JK

I appreciate the quick response JK! I was already wondering how that high of an tap water ec (.7) is gonna effect my plants. I run them hot like 2.3-3.0 ec in flower so I stepped down my feed regiment to adjust and make sure not locking them up.
Confu

J

Jalisco Kid

I appreciate the quick response JK! I was already wondering how that high of an tap water ec (.7) is gonna effect my plants. I run them hot like 2.3-3.0 ec in flower so I stepped down my feed regiment to adjust and make sure not locking them up.
Confu

running high tap water you just really have to be careful of calcium locking things up, In socal anyway. Full of carbonates. Thats pretty high in LA I had 550 and SD 450 ppm conv .5. I would ask my water comp for a copy of their water analysis. Usually thats online. One thing good for you with all that buffer your pH should be stable. JK

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
running high tap water you just really have to be careful of calcium locking things up, In socal anyway. Full of carbonates. Thats pretty high in LA I had 550 and SD 450 ppm conv .5. I would ask my water comp for a copy of their water analysis. Usually thats online. One thing good for you with all that buffer your pH should be stable. JK

Thanks for the heads up, I backed out the added Calmag I feed them, but that was only .2 ec, . If I feed my normal EC of 2.5-3.0 with that tap water it'll be 3.0-3.7 ec, does that sound crazy in 100% coco?

Confu

J

Jalisco Kid

Depends on plants,environment, and lights. If your runoffs are normal and your plants are blowing up then something is working. JK

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

REDEYED TESTERS 021

house&garden grown lime cookies(jaws gear) 1 week into 12/12 in coco under l.e.d lighting..

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

another lime cookie from (jaws) coco grown with house & garden 1 week into flip from seed also..
REDEYED TESTERS 016

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

H&G doesn't have 100 bottles?

If you never saw the xylem/phloem on a plant fed drip clean....ask somebody that may know. My pipes stay WIDE open. Amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom