Lookin for insight on 1st grow? And can anyone tell me if it’s close to harvest time?

• Thread starter Hog2080
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

They look pretty good. Tough to say how long based on those pics, but I’d give a rough guess of 2-3 weeks left.

How long have you been in flower?

S

Stonemason7767

Your close pick it when the trics on the buds not the sugar leaves are all milky about 20 percent amber.the tops.usualy finish before lower buds.

Last edited:
S

Stonemason7767

Your welcome. You can pick the tops first the lower stuff will get dank and ripen quick after that.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Should I flush them for a week first?
Looking like a nice harvest for your efforts. I would be culling them now personally.. I'm a more cloudy few clear maybe a little Amber but the peak time is now. Thc. That is. It will not increase any more than that. I will also leave the plants in darkness for 48hrs sometimes 72hrs if i forget or I'm to lazy.. As for the flushing. I have flushed for years because I was taught by others. But the last few grows. I have just started reducing my nutes to the minimum only base nutes no additional feed. I have only been doing this since the reading and the information I have gained from the farm. The result of my doing this is. That I will have to say that. Flushing is a myth. Just dial the food down to the minimum. This is my opinion and I am sure not everyone will be in unison on the answer. I have not yet had any gardens that have been left longer than 10wks.. They look very nice anyway. Peace ✌️🧙‍♀️

Top Bottom