Looking a little blue today

• Thread starter Xochill2u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am sorry to single you out but no one can see anything from that too close too purple pic and no one can help you without a whole lot of pertinent grow info.

How could they?

I am writing this hoping new members figure this out. It is mentioned on a thousand help threads.

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

I am sorry to single you out but no one can see anything from that too close too purple pic and no one can help you without a whole lot of pertinent grow info.

How could they?

I am writing this hoping new members figure this out. It is mentioned on a thousand help threads.

D4B8C316 E14F 4109 9A69 83E8D0840AAC
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Still no info at all.

looks like it was watered too often and soggy roots can’t take up nutrients. Needs to dry out real light. Could take a week. But I can’t even guess with no info.

good luck

Xochill2u

Xochill2u

How could they?

Still no info at all.

looks like it was watered too often and soggy roots can’t take up nutrients. Needs to dry out real light. Could take a week. But I can’t even guess with no info.

good luck
Soil is fox farm ocean forest
I use fox farm fert I sprayed with diluted neem oil two days ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom