Looking for 6-7week strain?

• Thread starter chicago
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chicago

I am trying to squeeze in an extra harvest this winter so I am looking for a strain that can be flowered in about 45 days while still producing fairly good product. i don't expect it to be the best just looking for something with a long harvest window. a strain that can be cut down at 6-7 weeks but probably could go another week or so. Please only name strains u have personal experience with cause breeders flowering times not always accurate. Any help would be appreciated.

Chicago

C

chicago

Nirvana's NL was the first strain i ever grew and if i remember correctly it was definitly a 60 day strain with a pheno going 70. But you could be talking bout a different NL from someone else. As for c99 do you have any experience with it? Who has a good c99?

G

greenthoughts

i'm running C99 right now and have been harvesting it at 49 to 53 days. Very good, up smoke. Happy! I have the short and tall sativa phenos. I got my seeds from another grower who has been growing it for quite a few years. Not sure where he got it, but he's trustworthy. I'll have to ask him. But yeah C99 is a true 7 weeker but it can go longer if you prefer. NL seems to be around 8 weeks all around or a little longer as you said. But it seems a lot of seedbanks post flowering times that are not always the reality I have found out. There arent a whole lot of real 6 to7 week finisher. Maybe that's just me. Oh well. Hope that helps a little.

Later:icon_cookie:

nkkhills

nkkhills

I just ran GrowDoc Mummia and it's was ready at 45 day. Bright orange hair on solid bud, with plenty of trichomes. I'll post some pics later.
Looked just like the Green Crack pic I've seen.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Some one said my BubbaGum was done in 50 days but I run it 58-60 days, nice coffee smell,frosty, good yield and great stone!

C

chicago

greenthoughts I would love to no where your friend got his c99 from and as for the rest of you thanks for your input but when you name strains that I have no way of getting my hands on it does no good for me thanks tho

Chicago

D

darookie2000

Bogglegum is listed at 44-48. I started flowering one out on tuesday, I'll let you know...

B

bulkybud

Top 44.

It might be a stretch to go for a 6-week strain. But several strains can be quite psychoactive by the end of week 7.

I

ismokepot

1. Mosca's C99- 52 days

2. Sensi Hash Plant- one pheno finishes around 50 days

3. Dinafem Industrial Plant- 1/2 plants finish 54-56 days

nkkhills

nkkhills

Like to add another one I just finished.
DONK from SOL, I had one pheno that just rock hard at day 45 and ready. I took it down day on 50.

S

SeenTheLight

I have a 50 day pheno of Agent Orange from Subcool Seeds - not a big yielder, but will knock your socks off whilst leaving you smelling of Oranges!

stickyicky

stickyicky

I just finished running Greencrack that went from 42-54 days.

Headband was finished at 43 days.

Check out my grow.

V

Von

I had a Hindu Kush from Sensi that finished in 6 weeks. Not all of them mind you but a couple of phenos were really fast.

V

20north

dreamqueen AKA greencrack is pulled at 42days + for most ppl ive met

Latest posts

Top Bottom