Looking for a good microscope that shows the images on TV/ monitor.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I would like to be able to take pics from it as well. Around 100X zoom adjustable.
Any help is appreciated

Dan789

Dan789

What I ended up with is a Chinese manufactured scope that has a large relief from the lens to the table allowing a full bud to be viewed mostly for trichome and bug surveys. It does have a camera hdmi attachment, but the binocular view is much better as you can't move the specimen around when not seated in front of the scope. I'll look for the link on youtube, to forward and include a shot of mine. $300 range. Just PM me if that might interest you.

5B6AAC6B DF48 439A BA31 CD007DCF0CD5
Indiva710

Indiva710

I have one just like the one above and like it alot however some of them will not connect to the app from what I have read..Mine uses the max-see app and no problems at all they are like 30 now I believe mine came with 2 diff types of stands which is a good way to find them or just look for max see microscope and should be able to find it very easy....
You can take pics or videos with it it's wireless too which is really nice and you can take the pics with a button on the scope or from your phone actually which is nice and does great it's pry the best cheap scope I have used..Using your phone for the screen is much better than those ones you hold up to your eye which will break your neck after a bit and kinda hard to reach the middle of the plant vs now u can see everything you can reach ...There's also the pro scope if your a apple person but they arent too cheap that's for sure...

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
A usb scope that does 100-150x is prolly best for most folks. Find vermin, you can.

If you can spend more - awesome. But beware inflated specs.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

The $17 digital scope can take some decent photos, and videos, but you do have to set the clunky software up for that. The default settings are not high definition.
PIC037

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
The $17 digital scope can take some decent photos, and videos, but you do have to set the clunky software up for that. The default settings are not high definition.View attachment 972250
yea clunky is a good word for it. works fine once installed though.. I got one on amazon that says 1000x, I would say maybe 100-200x is the realistic focus range.

Glassdub

Glassdub

All I know is that I'm disappointed as fuck with the Carson MicroFlip I got, a free phone app works better, looking for an alternative, most of these are hard as hell to focus & I couldn't see using them effectively to view weed bud.

Indiva710

Indiva710

2019 09 15 222312
2020 03 25 123907

Can find anything with this scope the max-see app is quite nice compared to the others and takes nice clear pics ...Not that it's in 4k and all but can easily be seen and tell what it is..
As there's a pic of a thrip although can be seen with the naked eye...
There's p.m on a bud from a dispensary I found not to long ago and of course trichomes pic does great micro shots too

zeem

zeem

What I ended up with is a Chinese manufactured scope that has a large relief from the lens ... $300 range. Just PM me if that might interest you.

I'm interested in source for this, too. Thanks!

Dan789

Dan789

I don't/can't find the initial contact I had and even reviewed the "strangeparts" youtube video which I'll also include, but no longer includes the contact.
The microscope included is the same model, but sourced via alibaba. Suemay Liao at Mingweiwei Technology co. was the original company that I dealt with.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Here is the link to the one I have they also have a blue one too...https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M97SRFN/ref=cm_sw_r_fm_apa_i_Geh1Eb3N12MAW
They are $40-43
I got mine like a year and a half ago and paid like $20 for mine I believe it was and it was the same thing but it's awesome and well worth the 40 even as I would buy it again. For that price even too as it does wonders and can use it for multiple things and if your a medical user and you have a weak immune system and can get sick or .... Off mold or p.m etc it's a great thing to have as like I scope my flower I buy before I squish it even from the medical dispensary as I've found p.m in it quite a few times actually.....So it's a life saver

Dan789

Dan789

I don't/can't find the initial contact I had and even reviewed the "strangeparts" youtube video which I'll also include, but no longer includes the contact.
The microscope included is the same model, but sourced via alibaba. Suemay Liao at Mingweiwei Technology co. was the original company that I dealt with.

I have a clue why the links have been removed...Amscope is featured on this video...make your own conclusions.

Top Bottom