Looking for a previous post I lost.

• Thread starter Kdot57
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kdot57

I had recently saw a post of a full break down of a Gia green 2-8-4 and the 4-4-4. With a few trace nutrients and others added in ever 2 weeks. I have been getting my next grow read and trying to try new things so I’m open to all others nutrients line liquid and dry. The soil I’ll be running in Fox Farms Happy Frog (75% soil 25% perlite) in 5 gallon pots at finish.

TSD

TSD

You can search for posts using key words with the little magnifying glass at the top of the page.

2Bad

2Bad

@Kdot57 best guide out there for dry amends I stg...are you saying you're going to mix the grow guide and fox farm soil together?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

another option is under the forum tab look for find threads… just under it is an option called “your threads” and “threads with your posts”

K

Kdot57

another option is under the forum tab look for find threads… just under it is an option called “your threads” and “threads with your posts”
I had actually found it. I was looking over the shaded ones post I was trying to read back over it for information. Thanks for the help though

Top Bottom