Looking for a Professor

• Thread starter VizualizeKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VizualizeKush

High, I am completely new to this site and i have never grew before. I would need help to set up a micro grow and to learn all the basics. I learn fast and since i realised Marijuana realy was one of my passion, working will never be a problem.

Thanks to anyone who can help me

much love. :rollj:

jagle

jagle

hello welcome step one, we cant help you unless you help us.

whats the budget? whats the space? what kinda yeild you wanna get, and how often do you want it?

sog1313

sog1313

welcome to the farm Quebecois! you're definitely in the right place if you want to learn. best thing to do is read the FAQs and some grow diaries of ppl growing the way you want to grow. the basics are the same for most growing styles and many growing techniques can be adapted to micro size if you're clever. do your reading, come up with a plan and post it. folks will be more than happy to comment on it. just to get you started, consider modifying a computer case to use as a grow space. Also if you're really in Montreal there are plenty of shops with books on growing. On St. Catherine, you know the ones i mean ;-)

Good luck and good growing

convex

convex

Find your nearest [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Frutiger,Helvetica,Arial,Minion web,Minion,Gill sans,gil sans][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Frutiger,Helvetica,Arial,Minion web,Minion,Gill sans,gil sans]Qué-Pousse or similiar store and look around and ask a few questions.

They should have various tents and systems on display that will help plan what is appropriate for your space.

Do all the reading you can here on the FAQ's and start your game plan.

You will then be better able to ask pointed questions about your approach.

Salut!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Top Bottom