Looking for a sore recipe for outdoor grow

• Thread starter Caligreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caligreen420

Caligreen420

I have peat moss perlite and compost. I'm going to add chicken manure and worm castings. Should I add a little topsoil 1 cubic foot? I have 100 gallon pots which is 13.5 cubic feet. With the organic fertilizers how much should I add ?I plan on buying down2earth fertilizers to amend my soil. I need to know how much lime and ratios of neem seed meal kelp meal and crab meal or should I use BioLife instead. If anyone can help with a sore recipe one-third one-third one-third and amendments. Does anyone know another organic fertilizer besides down2earth with reasonable prices because I need a lot. I'm trying to get everything done by February so I can let my pots sit for a while with cover crop and add some her forms. So I would like a recipe for 100 gallon pots or 13.5 cubic feet with amendments and measurements of the organic fertilizers. If you can help thank you very much I appreciate it👍

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

kissorganics.com i use them prices are fair and never any problem getting my mends.
what i do is buy bulk garden soil from local yard,believe me not garden soil but is saw dust peat and manures lava rock ,rock phosphate and all the other so called stuff inside,right,but i take it a buy a yard of it then the highest grad compost i buy a yard of it,that is much cheaper as a base instead of bails of peat at 20 bucks a bail for me,1 yrd of each is 45 bucks.
so then i do it easy way for a old head when i mix it all,as i shovel off truck i fill a 5 gal bucket of compost another of garden soil,then i take a cup of gypsum,baysalt,blood,bone,kelp,fishbone meal,throw all that in the wheel barrow then throw in 1 cup of lime,mix it all up,very time consuming but i also enjoy the work,when i grow stuff im pleased i put the work in for it,but i do the whole 2 yrds that way,once mixed i cover it and damp it down,not soak but damp it,cover with tarps,once week i mix it all and damp each time,that and condensation of the pile cooking stays pretty moist,you dont want wet but you do want moist,as long as that pile is hot and condensation is there you have cooking going on.
i let mine cook for a minum of 30 days most times 6o days before i use,you can mix anything in there you want,i prefer long term stuff and add potash with triple phosphrus also,just not as much ,about 1/4 cup of each of those.
im going to try something new this season,domyown .com has some micro nutrients i just bought,name of them was[ essential minor elements],reasoning is that i just a soil test done,im off the charts with nitrogen and sulfur,no big deal that easy to fix,but all my micro nutrients are almost nill ,so i need to add to my soil 5lbs for 20 bucks has them all and that will also take care of my micro along with my macro nutrients,
so that might be something else you look into,azomite is 70 difrent elements but dont break down for use for several seasons,im dealing with my plants being fine first 2 or 3 hours daylight and last 3 hours ,rest of the day they like melted wax.
soil test came back from 2 difrent sources of me having no mangnese at all in my mix,it alone controls all the toxins in your soil and balance the uptake by keeping all the minerals in check,
so in a nut shell you can add any and all the amends you desire,long ,mid ,short term,all work great,but if your like me and tired of making the stuff every damn year without a cement mixer hahahahah you might look into thise micro nutrients too

below frigid

below frigid

I have peat moss perlite and compost. I'm going to add chicken manure and worm castings. Should I add a little topsoil 1 cubic foot? I have 100 gallon pots which is 13.5 cubic feet. With the organic fertilizers how much should I add ?I plan on buying down2earth fertilizers to amend my soil. I need to know how much lime and ratios of neem seed meal kelp meal and crab meal or should I use BioLife instead. If anyone can help with a sore recipe one-third one-third one-third and amendments. Does anyone know another organic fertilizer besides down2earth with reasonable prices because I need a lot. I'm trying to get everything done by February so I can let my pots sit for a while with cover crop and add some her forms. So I would like a recipe for 100 gallon pots or 13.5 cubic feet with amendments and measurements of the organic fertilizers. If you can help thank you very much I appreciate it👍

Go to Humboldt Locals thread under stickies page 40 near bottom of page Recipe is for 300 gallons. You could probably use it for 600 gallons with just more soil.

Top Bottom