Looking For A Tester for ViparSpectra New XS1500 Pro - Ready or not?

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses?
Yes it does!

How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?
Due to even dispersement of available light it should create a more evenly full canopy and make for an increased yield

Tag 3 friends
@Moshmen
@Aqua Man
@N1ghtL1ght
@ayeob

Good luck to all who have entered! And thank you @ViparSpectra for the giveaway!

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Hi, THC growers,

Good news! 2023 ViparSpectra new arrival XS1500 Pro grow lights with new-gen lens design for high penetration are available on the US and AU stores now!

We'd like to hunt for a tester for this new product- XS1500 Pro in the March days. Do you want to be the tester? Let's go for it.

The features of ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro:

1. OPTICAL LENSES DESIGN DIMMABLE LED GROW LIGHT

VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has optical lenses design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields.

2. DIMMING DAISY CHAIN GROW LIGHTS

The dimming daisy chain feature allows you to connect up to 20pcs XS1500 Pro for unified dimming, especially beneficial for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics, etc. The external dimmer give you the flexibility to manipulate light levels for perfect growth performance at all stages.

3. OPTIMIZED SPECTRUM & SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION

Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm Infrared (IR) light, emits a wide waveband to provide plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. Silent fan-less design. The large areas of solid aluminum heat-sinks is essential for heat dissipation while ensuring a long lifespan.

4. LOWER RUNNING COST GROW LIGHT FIXTURE

Consumes only 150W compared to traditional 250W HPS/MH! Perfect for 3x3 ft vegetative coverage and 2x2 ft flowering coverage. 2pcs XS1500 Pro fixtures are prefect for 4X2 ft grow tent. Remember to properly adjust the brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

Look for tester Giveaway

🏆 Prize:

1x New Product XS1000 Pro

✍️ Rules:

1. Answer question in the replies, "Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?"

2. @ 3 grower friends (true id here at THC);

Deadline:

March 30, 2023

Pick winner:

One (1) winner will be picked out randomly on Mar 31, 2023. The more friends you tag, the more chance you will win.

*What the lucky winner needs to do:

Share your grow journal with XS1500 Pro on THC.

Note:

1. Multiple entries are welcomed.

2. Giveaway open to the area of USA, CA, UK, and AU only.

3. The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone!

ViparSpectra Team

-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Good News:

You have saving money codes for XS1500 Pro purchase - THC15PRO.

Amazon

US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNVFMJ5J

AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B0BNVFMJ5J

Official

US: https://www.viparspectra.com/products/viparspectra-2023-design-xs1500-pro-led-grow-light

AU: https://viparspectraled.com.au/products/viparspectra-2023-design-xs1500-pro-led-grow-light

This would be such an

such an amazing opportunity to run this light in my 4x4 and or the 4x6 and run it with another light and be able to do a side by side to review it with

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

This would be such an amazing opportunity to be able to test out your guys new product for you insideof my 3x3 or i can put in the 4x6 and do a sife by side grow compare to the groplanner 150w or a bigger light also or 3 way too see the differences of all the lights and what not this would also be amazing as one of my bigger lights is starting to go so this is an amazing back up if im given the chance to grow and show for you guys ans help review and promote the product
@ViparSpectra Best of luck all @Ryan1685 @Cloudhigh @GhostFace

20221110 204358
20221110 205119
20221108 195535
20221106 223529
20221106 223524
20221125 150519
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? Yes

How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest? More even light spread causes more even growth.

@CannaGranny
@MEGA956
@NorthernOrganics
I have only used one fixture with optical lenses. I use an Optic COB setup with supplemental lm301h, blue, red, ir, uv. They all have lenses over them and I like how the light disperses in the veg tent and reaches all my plants in different stages of growth, different heights. I would think the lenses could help get light through/around the canopy to plump up the larf. Maybe.

D

Deaner

Yes it does, optical none the less. It should prevent light loss, and bath the babies in light from all angles. Should increase overall health,and harvest. Amazing.
Please let someone without a lot of equipment showcase your product.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

This would be such an amazing opportunity to be able to test out your guys new product for you insideof my 3x3 or i can put in the 4x6 and do a sife by side grow compare to the groplanner 150w or a bigger light also or 3 way too see the differences of all the lights and what not this would also be amazing as one of my bigger lights is starting to go so this is an amazing back up if im given the chance to grow and show for you guys ans help review and promote the product
Damn Bro! Clean that tent!!! 😄

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses? Yes

How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest? More even light spread causes more even growth.

@CannaGranny
@MEGA956
@NorthernOrganics
Thanks for participating! XS1500 PRO has more even light spread indeed. I hope you are good luck!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Yes it does, optical none the less. It should prevent light loss, and bath the babies in light from all angles. Should increase overall health,and harvest. Amazing.
Glad to have you here! The unique lens design of the XS1500 PRO allows the plants on the edge to receive the bath of light well, and the distribution is very uniform, so the plants can grow evenly. Don't forget to @ 3 grower friends (true id here at THC). 😉

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Does the new XS1500 Pro come with lenses?
Yes it does!

How do you think the lenses on the XS1500 Pro will affect the harvest?
Due to even dispersement of available light it should create a more evenly full canopy and make for an increased yield

Tag 3 friends
@Moshmen
@Aqua Man
@N1ghtL1ght
@ayeob

Good luck to all who have entered! And thank you @ViparSpectra for the giveaway!
Thanks for joining! The reply about the features of XS1500 PRO is very accurate. Best of luck to you!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
😄Welcome welcome! Don't forget to answer questions in the replies. Best of luck!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I have only used one fixture with optical lenses. I use an Optic COB setup with supplemental lm301h, blue, red, ir, uv. They all have lenses over them and I like how the light disperses in the veg tent and reaches all my plants in different stages of growth, different heights. I would think the lenses could help get light through/around the canopy to plump up the larf. Maybe. View attachment 1343127
😄Thanks for your replies! @ 3 grower friends (true id here at THC) to be counted as joining the giveaway. Good luck!

Observationist

Observationist

I kinda that, I just got tents and fans, no exhaust or intake,no ppm/ph pens and I use salts, humidifiers shit out,no controllers or dehueys, and only feed the basic NPK currently, nutes expensive.

sambapati

sambapati

I kinda that, I just got tents and fans, no exhaust or intake,no ppm/ph pens and I use salts, humidifiers shit out,no controllers or dehueys, and only feed the basic NPK currently, nutes expensive.
And your plants will be + or - by 10% of any grow on this site....because you put a lot of heart into the gardening.

D

Deaner

Glad to have you here! The unique lens design of the XS1500 PRO allows the plants on the edge to receive the bath of light well, and the distribution is very uniform, so the plants can grow evenly. Don't forget to @ 3 grower friends (true id here at THC). 😉
@ 3 grower friends? I don't understand. LOL I'm new here. Could you elaborate further?

Scotty420

Scotty420

@ 3 grower friends? I don't understand. LOL I'm new here. Could you elaborate further?
In order to be considered for the contest you have to @ 3 other growers on this site. Basically type @ followed immediately by someone's username (no spaces) as you start entering the name a box will come up with options, just click the one you want & you've just @'d someone

Like this: @Deaner

Latest posts

Top Bottom