Looking for additives for the nutrients I’m using

• Thread starter NewJerseyPottery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewJerseyPottery

NewJerseyPottery

Hello I’m new here
Im using flora flee nutrients and was looking for some good additives to use during the veg stage and the bloom stage
Can anyone help me ?

Anthem

Anthem

Hello I’m new here
Im using flora flee nutrients and was looking for some good additives to use during the veg stage and the bloom stage
Can anyone help me ?
I would suggest just NPK, Calcium Magnesium and some Silica thru week 4 to 6 of flower. In my experience, the add ons are just for the hydro shops to sell you more products. The plant needs what is above and that is about it. Can you use additives, you most certainly can but they just do not do what they clam IMO. Just give them the basics and let the plant take care of itself. About the only other thing I would recommend is bennies if you want.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Im not familiar with those nutes but seems like youre good to go IMO

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Keep it simple, I've had success with a Maxigro which is a 1 part formula in the past. Especially if you are new to growing, it's better to keep the nutrients as simple as possible and focus on other factors like fertigation frequency, environmental controls, drying and curing techniques (which is very important) ect. Good luck!

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Dont use additives. Use a 3 part. And use mycrohaze or microbials.

Anthem

Anthem

More nutes and additives are always a good thing. LOL not
There are a couple that do somethings but IMO they ultimately end up doing more damage than good
Green Sensation does bring on early bud development but at like 210 a quart and what happens later in the grow not worth it in my opinion
Overdrive, well it does help add bulk but you will also get foxtailing
I do use a terpene product called terpenez it had gillalins or something like that. Stuff smells just like pine sole but I never has anyone bitch about smells so I use it.
Winter Frost total waste
If you really want to use something that will make really large wonderful buds look up Korean Natural Farming. There was a guy on this site about a year ago that had it down and I do believe that works better than anything I have seen but you have to do it yourself and it is somewhat complicated but once you get it down the results will speak for themselves. Until I try and master it, it will just be mineral salts for me for the most part.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

The only thing outside base nutes that I would personally suggest GH armour-SI and botincare cal mag. The GH SI is very good and works greats, I like botincare cal mag it don’t f with ph too much and it works. Outside that a lot of products are just money grabbing but I do like botincare problend tea because of the kelp and other things in it(good for stress relief if you water to much or less or trim too much) but hey they need to make money to stay in business so.

Anthem

Anthem

The only thing outside base nutes that I would personally suggest GH armour-SI and botincare cal mag. The GH SI is very good and works greats, I like botincare cal mag it don’t f with ph too much and it works. Outside that a lot of products are just money grabbing but I do like botincare problend tea because of the kelp and other things in it(good for stress relief if you water to much or less or trim too much) but hey they need to make money to stay in business so.
Power Si is a silica product that is extremely over priced. I just pick up a gallon of Grow More Armor Coat for like 30 bucks. Power Si might be better but no way am I spending that kind of money on a silica based additive.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Power Si is a silica product that is extremely over priced. I just pick up a gallon of Grow More Armor Coat for like 30 bucks. Power Si might be better but no way am I spending that kind of money on a silica based additive.
Okay that’s good for you, and not everyone has access to cheaper forms of silica lol.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Keep it simple, I've had success with a Maxigro which is a 1 part formula in the past. Especially if you are new to growing, it's better to keep the nutrients as simple as possible and focus on other factors like fertigation frequency, environmental controls, drying and curing techniques (which is very important) ect. Good luck!

Maxi is what im using, so far its been amazing. I use calmag and southern ag fungi. Overdid the calmag I believe at the beginning but other than that its been looking really great so far 👌

Top Bottom