Looking for advice on led lights

• Thread starter AAyeRon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AAyeRon

AAyeRon

Pretty much the title. I have shed coming and will be utilizing 8ftx10ft space for my grow. Just not sure about lights wondering if anybody can share there experiences with this size of space and what they did for lights

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Go with the new HLG Scorpion Diablo....one of the most intense lights on the market. Serious fucking light, no joke!

growitathome

growitathome

I would avoid Grower's Choice, they had really, really bad build quality and refused to stand behind their product in any way.

1   A5jcznh
4   7SHTjGF
IanGrowSom

IanGrowSom

Pretty much the title. I have shed coming and will be utilizing 8ftx10ft space for my grow. Just not sure about lights wondering if anybody can share there experiences with this size of space and what they did for lights
Check out iluminar lighting! They have amazing customer service and the sales guys are very helpful. They helped me a lot to get my setup going and right now its going super good. Checkem out forsure

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Go with the new HLG Scorpion Diablo....one of the most intense lights on the market. Serious fucking light, no joke!

This is probably the best answer I've seen so far. The Scorpian Diablo is made to fully cover a 4 x 4 area in flower. The only drawback to this light is it's so intense that you need to give some space between LED and plants. If you don't have a lot of headroom, this might not be your best choice. If you do, you'll be happy with this light.

I would avoid Grower's Choice, they had really, really bad build quality and refused to stand behind their product in any way.
I've got the E720 and I've not had any problems with it. It's also not been moved since it's been installed. I love that this light at 720w is able to do more than 960w of quantum board lighting ... the quantum boards are excellent lights, but my Growers Choice is certainly better than my quantum boards in fully illuminating my grow space.

I guess there's 2 sides to a coin ...

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

I suggest HLG. Customer support is as important to me as quality products and this company seems to have both dialed in. I just order a 260W QB kit to replace a P600 burple. A little pricier than SF but I think it’s worth it.

Top Bottom