Looking for advice on Nutrition feed chart

• Thread starter Running_tank313
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

So I pay $50 and no shipping. I can fully grow 4-6 plants with one bottle. This is a forum and when people ask questions I help answer them when I can. I started using Mantis because it literally takes me two minutes to water my plants and I'm done. Don't have to worry about adjusting pH or ppm. It's the simplicity guys. The time saved and the quality of cannabis I grow with Mantis is unbeatable. I know it sounds too good to be true for you old timer growers but it is what it is. Don't knock it till you try it.

I am proud to rave about it on these forums because it changed growing for me. It's sad that people can't just let other people enjoy their grows and do things they way they want to. If Mantis didn't work there wouldn't be as many people using it as there is.

Anyways I am not going to argue with the both of you because I have before and it's like talking to a couple of brick walls stuck in their own ways. I hope everyone can have an open mind in these forums and I hope everyone can enjoy the process of growing and grow they way they want to grow.
@Jakecan Are you Jake MacDonald; Operations Manager at CanaGenX Biotech -aka Mantis?

Anthem

Anthem

For example I use to use advanced nutrients. I did the math and it use to cost me $19.15 6 weeks veg 8 weeks flower Mantis costs me around $14 for 6 weeks veg 8 weeks flower.
AN is awful no doubt but to be honest not all of their products are used for the entire grow so I have a feeling there is alot of half or quarter empty bottles of AN around your place.

growsince79

growsince79

Got to be the guy. He has been on this site for too long pumping up Mantis.
I hate companies that lie in their marketing claims. This is even worse, if the #2 guy at Mantis actually is posing as a typical happy customer to get free advertising. @logic should send him a bill.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Omg lol. So fair enough I know how that probably looks but that is not me. I grow 2 plants at home in my apartment 😂. Just trying to help people when they pose questions in the forum. If it really bothers you guys that much I will stop doing it and just keep to my own thread I just ask you don't comment about Mantis on my threads because I believe in the product and will continue to use it.

growsince79

growsince79

Omg lol. So fair enough I know how that probably looks but that is not me. I grow 2 plants at home in my apartment 😂. Just trying to help people when they pose questions in the forum. If it really bothers you guys that much I will stop doing it and just keep to my own thread I just ask you don't comment about Mantis on my threads because I believe in the product and will continue to use it.
I will comment because you've proven yourself a liar and a fraud. You should pay for your free advertising and go find another forum to ripoff.

Reactions: PK1
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Total BS and easily disproved. One bottle of mantis makes 50 gallons for $70. One bottle of the other brands make 100 gallons for $20.
Holy hell.. a gallon of dyna gro FP has lasted me like 3 grows and I still have enough left to run another grow for $70 CDN. And I make a full 50 gal tank of nutrient solution about once a week.

I'd be spending $70 a week to feed 16 plants at that rate. Is that right?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
It’s for sure not a product for people that grow more than a plant or 3. Promise no commercial growers would touch the stuff.
same thing with grow dots.

growsince79

growsince79

Holy hell.. a gallon of dyna gro FP has lasted me like 3 grows and I still have enough left to run another grow for $70 CDN. And I make a full 50 gal tank of nutrient solution about once a week.

I'd be spending $70 a week to feed 16 plants at that rate. Is that right?
Thats it and Jakecan makes his living trolling message boards looking for unsuspecting suckers to buy his shit.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Thats it and Jakecan makes his living trolling message boards looking for unsuspecting suckers to buy his shit.
Hahahaha. It’s possible, for sure has knack to promote it whenever possible. But, whatever. Product promotion all over this site, ignore it. 🤙

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

It's reprehensible to gouge like that. All the top nutrient companies use the same basic ingredients and formulas. Some have better proprietary formulas than others but none of them are that different from one another, and none are gouging that hard. Not even AN which is hard to comprehend.

I remember Remo saying in a video a few years back that the only way to get rich quicker than growing pot, was selling nutrients to pot growers.

That's why I use dyna-gro. They have always been geared toward commercial production and it produces better results than most magic potions that people dump all their profits into.

Anthem

Anthem

He is dirty. He just blocked who can see his profile and pictures. He had one picture of his mantis nutrients at 1 mill going into a 1 liter water bottle and a rather nice looking living room in the house. Dirty

Jakecan

Jakecan

@Anthem It's the closest thing I could do to deleting my account. I don't want to be apart of this forum anymore.

Anthem

Anthem

@Anthem It's the closest thing I could do to deleting my account. I don't want to be apart of this forum anymore.
@Jakecan you have proven to be a liar and there is absolutely no end to what you will do to sell your product. I equate you to the likes of a predatory loan officer. You are no different. You have lied to too many on this forum. It would probably be best to delete your account

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Who needs forum moderators, when we’re so quick to grab the pitchforks.
Who knows really? No need for attacks tho. I think peppe Dothraki was the only one to latch onto the product anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom