Looking for advice on Nutrition feed chart

• Thread starter Running_tank313
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

@Anthem It's the closest thing I could do to deleting my account. I don't want to be apart of this forum anymore.
I don't blame you. You have disgraced yourself and your product. Better run along and turn off the youtube comments.

Dothraki

Dothraki

@Anthem It's the closest thing I could do to deleting my account. I don't want to be apart of this forum anymore.
I’ll tell you what... if my plants don’t make it to harvest with MANTIS I’ll be demanding a refund for the 2 bottles I purchased, but nothing will compare to the backlash from the community for conducting business like a rat. Dirty, shady, dishonest companies don’t establish themselves once the communities knows. It also doesn’t help that your product Mantis doesnt work. I found others on different forums have had the same exact issues as I am using this stuff.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Who needs forum moderators, when we’re so quick to grab the pitchforks.
Who knows really? No need for attacks tho. I think peppe Dothraki was the only one to latch onto the product anyways.
What kind of reasoning is that? There should be ZERO tolerance for dirty dishonest company practices no matter where you are or who gets screwed. If nobody stood up to them we’d still be poisoning ourselves from leaded gasoline. Seriously, put your priorities straight. It’s about the principal not the individual. Stand up for what’s right and not just what doesn’t immediately affect you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom