Looking for DIY organic methods/recipes for pyrethrum (pyganic), enzymes with no npk (slf-100), & salicylic acid

• Thread starter Sillytrippyhippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sillytrippyhippy

Sillytrippyhippy

How can I make my own ortho silicic acid/mono sicilic acid into a liquid or water soulable solution?
I've been using horse tail ferment but its not around year round can I do something with agisil to activate it?

How do make my own Jasmonic acid into a liquid or water soulable solution?
I was told premature berries OR bamboo and make a FPJ OR FFJ but I can't find anything on Google to support this...

Will Culturing plant growth hormones to assist with growth be beneficial & effective such as Seed Sprout Tea (SST)? FPE OR FPJ?

Any DIY at home Pyganic or Pyrethrin solution?

Im wondering if I can just get a ton of mums and ferment but there's little to no information on how to make the extract or solution yourself.

And finally

A DIY version of SLF 100 or similar that will help break down organic matter at a faster rate? (Faster than LAB'S).

Will garbage enzyme breakdown organic matter and make it bioavailable to the plant faster than labs?

Sillytrippyhippy

Sillytrippyhippy

Also attached is a couple recipes for some popular products for Pest Control. That way you don't have to pay the high price for the same quality.

Screenshot 20210716 004249 Xodo Docs
Screenshot 20210719 004035 OneNote
Screenshot 20210719 004006 OneNote
Screenshot 20210719 004015 OneNote
Top Bottom