Looking for Exotic Genetix Feeding Reccommendations

• Thread starter greendarknight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greendarknight

I've taken advantage of almost all of Ex's catalogue but haven't been able to start anything new but that is finally about to change and I think we are about to go exclusively with Exotic Gen.

I looked around to see if I could find feeding recommendation for Exotic Genetix to no avail!

Wanted to see if Ex or any of you guys running his stuff has any feedback or suggestions for us as we plan a switchover specific to Exotic but also based on soil/organic. Cooking soil is a given but the nute/tea regimen is up in the air.

Right now we are running Aptus with a Heavy 16 base in large coco MPBs (10-30 gal).

We are looking to make the switch over to soil and run something a little more holy (organic) doesn't need to be 100% organic but definitely want to gain some taste/smell. We are hoping to run something we could possible run off a doser (with the exception of teas) but aren't opposed to hand feeding, just have an MPB setup that uses a lot of water, etc.

So far, I've read the TLO book and also have Alien's orgranic feeding schedule. Looiking at trying to come up with a soil recipe and feeding regimen that are efficient and easy to manage with a basic schedule.

One Flip

One Flip

I can't speak for Ex but as far as I know he uses H&G. How come you want to move away from Heavy & Aptus? I use the Canna line up and love it. Canna produces good tasting flowers. I was about to try facilitator because that seems to be the latest and greatest.

G

greendarknight

I can't speak for Ex but as far as I know he uses H&G. How come you want to move away from Heavy & Aptus? I use the Canna line up and love it. Canna produces good tasting flowers. I was about to try facilitator because that seems to be the latest and greatest.

Fudge be posting some of the best looking flowers on the Farm.. I would get in his ear.. Probably similar if not the same as Ex's

Thanks for the feedback man!

To answer your question; it is definitely a great set of products. If you are going coco or hydro, I can definitely recommend it.

I am a big believer in perpetual improvement and evolution. To me, it seems the next step in cultivating is to produce not only a great looking, smelling and tasting product but do it in a fashion that relies more on organic substances that don't use chelating acids (force feeding nutrients) that is also safer for our lungs, bodies, etc.

From what I have read and seen first hand, I feel like soil/organic amendments can provide a higher quality product without much sacrifice on yield.

G

greendarknight

Also, to add, we have used Canna in the past. It is good stuff as well!

One Flip

One Flip

I see Walter stopped by.. If you haven't read his thread yet do so.. He uses a modified version of A's schedule.. putting out some straight fire!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I typically stick with the Canna lineup. Run ebb n flo most of the time. I switched to dirt baggin this round. Must admit I love the yield from hydro but I miss the terpene profile from dirt and organic grown stash.

what I love bout Canna is with a 55 gall res I don't get much of a ph swing at all and its a very stable line up of nutes. Pricey yes, but to me its worth not having to fuss and stress all the time.

Ex will probably chime in at some point.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Fudge be posting some of the best looking flowers on the Farm.. I would get in his ear.. Probably similar if not the same as Ex's
Thankyou much @One Flip, standard exotic feeding has always been h and g, botanicare cal mag and sweet with a two week flush at the end.skip the algen extract and amino treatment.i might do one nitrogen boost about 4 weeks in if temps are higher and the plant is fading early due to uptaking more N to battle the heat.
Ex has been dabbling in organics for the cup entries, but h and g is the mainstay.thankyou again for the kind words bro,#respect

G

greendarknight

Thankyou much @One Flip, standard exotic feeding has always been h and g, botanicare cal mag and sweet with a two week flush at the end.skip the algen extract and amino treatment.i might do one nitrogen boost about 4 weeks in if temps are higher and the plant is fading early due to uptaking more N to battle the heat.
Ex has been dabbling in organics for the cup entries, but h and g is the mainstay.thankyou again for the kind words bro,#respect

Thanks for the info man! I appreciate it, your flower is definitely top notch, much respect ...

H&G is definitely good stuff, haven't ran it personally but I have heard it is similar to Canna. Definitely good to know that H&G is a consistent choice for a line.

Top Bottom