Looking for farm help/trimmer

• Thread starter Johnny427
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

i've always wanted to do that; not for the money but just to meet some other cool people, goodluck on your journey johnny.......take it easy

vaporedout

vaporedout

ive always wondered the same thing.... i found an old vet who needed help trimming and now im his "trimmer" each year. even after i met him it still took months for him to be comfortable with me coming to his farm. now he lets me trim alone in a room, while hes in and out doing chores around the farm. I would love to branch out (haha) and trim/ dig for others. this time of year is special to me, it means i get to see my girls again (sweet mary jane) i love this plant and being around it. plus all he grows is blue dream and now it makes me a little nauseous to trim sometimes. i need another smell.

<-----trimmer for hire :)

reeldrag

reeldrag

Head west young man build a rep be soild you will find work and remeber if u a bad person bad things happen all the time lots of people go missing every yr there are a lot peps that will deep six your ass if u fuck up good luck

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ohh... I remember a story I was told a few years ago by a Mendocino friend. Seems a kid had been ripping locals off. Then, he was found on the wrong guy's mountain, arms full of the wrong guy's weed. He chained the kid up and kept him, basically as his slave, I don't remember for how long exactly. He forced the kid to help him harvest and trim, and when it was all over he kicked him loose with a rather sternly barreled warning to never let him see him around ever again. No one's seen that (formerly local) kid again.

Have no idea if it's a true story, but I think that chores are appropriate for thieves.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Ohh... I remember a story I was told a few years ago by a Mendocino friend. Seems a kid had been ripping locals off. Then, he was found on the wrong guy's mountain, arms full of the wrong guy's weed. He chained the kid up and kept him, basically as his slave, I don't remember for how long exactly. He forced the kid to help him harvest and trim, and when it was all over he kicked him loose with a rather sternly barreled warning to never let him see him around ever again. No one's seen that (formerly local) kid again.

Have no idea if it's a true story, but I think that chores are appropriate for thieves.
i think broken kneecaps and fingers are appropriate. possible tooth extraction.. just for a reminder

D

diamonds4eva

ive always wondered the same thing.... i found an old vet who needed help trimming and now im his "trimmer" each year. even after i met him it still took months for him to be comfortable with me coming to his farm. now he lets me trim alone in a room, while hes in and out doing chores around the farm. I would love to branch out (haha) and trim/ dig for others. this time of year is special to me, it means i get to see my girls again (sweet mary jane) i love this plant and being around it. plus all he grows is blue dream and now it makes me a little nauseous to trim sometimes. i need another smell.

D

diamonds4eva

hello that sounds very interesting definitely would love to get more insight on this information message me with details.

Top Bottom