Looking for farm help/trimmer

• Thread starter Johnny427
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Johnny427

Does anyone know a growers looking for workers? I really would like to experience the farm life...

J

Johnny427

Honestly I'm not working right now at all...but yeah why not I'm up for it Solidarity.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh yeah, before the ground hardens up!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
So if I was wanting to go help a grow, and I didn't have my current obligations, and a few other things... I would grab my backpack, and hit the West coast looking for work around a farm. The absolute worst that can happen is that you die. And that is a certainty everywhere so get out and be happy while you do it. Just don't bring your dog...

PB

J

Johnny427

I have no dog, no kids, no job, No obligations nothing to hold me back...

J

Johnny427

I lad, I've been on sales floor end of the op... it's time for a change..

J

Johnny427

So what's the score? Where do we go from here? What's next? @We Solidarity

J

Johnny427

Why you think its a bad idea?.. I spent year's in the u.s. marine corp.
Went of the reservation...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Johnny, here is my 100% best advice for you. Start posting. Show people your character, develop relationships. Once that happens, you may find what you seek.

In the meantime, please understand that many, if not most or all growers who grow to the scale where they need help tend to be extremely cautious, EXTREMELY. Not a few of us have been robbed. Not a few of us have been popped by police. So, you must expect us as a group to be extremely cautious, even though this union of states now has two sister-states that have fully legalized cannabis and 14 or 15 that accept its use medicinally.

Expect this to take years (becoming trusted enough for someone from the internet to say yeah, let's meet, and move on from there to ask you to work for them). I'm not saying it's impossible, just that it's less likely to find yourself as part of a trimming crew when people hardly know you.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Johnny, if you have so much time on your hands, why not just start growing yourself?? Depending on where you are located, you can start growing outdoors right now.

Top Bottom