Looking for farm work

• Thread starter Skunky83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunky83

Skunky83

What's up!
I'm looking to work in a farm in northern CA area. really pursuing after developing Master Grower career.

Any directions?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Master Grower is kind of a joke in the industry. Don't use that term. Best suggestion I can give you is go meet people. Specially if you don't have experience in the industry side of it. They are usually always looking for help. The kind of job/company/people you are looking to work for don't hire off job sites and shit like that.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
What's up!
I'm looking to work in a farm in northern CA area. really pursuing after developing Master Grower career.

Any directions?

I would start looking for trim jobs in Humboldt and work your way in from there. There used to be a bar in Arcata where all the growers met up, but I heard it got shut down. Either way stand on the side of 101 with a sign and im sure you'll get a job. Be careful doing that though, people do disappear out there...

Skunky83

Skunky83

I would start looking for trim jobs in Humboldt and work your way in from there. There used to be a bar in Arcata where all the growers met up, but I heard it got shut down. Either way stand on the side of 101 with a sign and im sure you'll get a job. Be careful doing that though, people do disappear out there...

Thanks boss, i appreciate that. hoping to find some connection thru this forum to save me the adventure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom