Looking for farmers advice help guys

• Thread starter Farmer95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer95

Farmer95

Hi guys i think i have to do 3 more weeks one more week with bloom and two weeks for flush i have brown hairs some 20% on one big branch but the rest of the flower is with white hairs and little buds, il check there is lots of titrahomas,
Meiby you can guide me im right or not, i am growing 2 strawberry chesecake autos. And they are on 12 week so that have to be last one, but for me she look like they are not ready jet. And she need some 3 or 4 more weeks, im a bit lost.

Looking for  farmers advice help guys
Looking for  farmers advice help guys 2
Looking for  farmers advice help guys 3
Looking for  farmers advice help guys 4
Looking for  farmers advice help guys 5
Farmer95

Farmer95

No where near ready yet sorry bud I’d give em a a month . I never go by times seed banks say . Even running gas they are usually off quite a bit
I was thinking totaly the same, great answer thanks mate for support 👌🤙

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
I run Autos on perpetual. Every single one has been at least 2 weeks off IMO. At 14 weeks now with 2 in RDWC. And just now are getting their swell. Let them take their time and you will be rewarded. Looks great btw!!! 👀🔥😎

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hi there mate so u growing these outside and not under light so wierd light times for them them and it's not the right season there maybe and autos do what they want to do I seen plants in same room. Where a different strain had buds and this plant did nothing for 6 weeks later before it started flowing 👻🚂😎

Farmer95

Farmer95

Hi there mate so u growing these outside and not under light so wierd light times for them them and it's not the right season there maybe and autos do what they want to do I seen plants in same room. Where a different strain had buds and this plant did nothing for 6 weeks later before it started flowing 👻🚂😎
Hi mate i start to grow them under the fullspecrtum led light, il bring them out only when its hot sunny day, cuz in my climat i have sun meiby 2months per year, so mostly they are under the lights, but you are right mate they can get the light stress witch wiill caled a fox tails i think.
But thanks for reply 🤙

IMG 20210521 214254
IMG 20210521 214301
Farmer95

Farmer95

It not true for every strain, but you can expect 80 days from 12/12 light to harvest. Up to 14 for stretch then you start counting the 8 week time table.
its a competing site, but good info.

Il was doing 24/12 light cycle, but il turn to late for 12/12 i think,
Il have more purple lemonade auto, and gorilla cookies, and white widow, aaand blueberry autos, il will make them better then thes two strawberrys, thanks for info im lerning from you guys thanks for support 👌🤙

Farmer95

Farmer95

I run Autos on perpetual. Every single one has been at least 2 weeks off IMO. At 14 weeks now with 2 in RDWC. And just now are getting their swell. Let them take their time and you will be rewarded. Looks great btw!!! 👀🔥😎
Thanks for very usefull info 🤙💪
Il all the time was thinking is it like from the book but no there are many factors.
Thanks mate. 💥

Farmer95

Farmer95

No where near ready yet sorry bud I’d give em a a month . I never go by times seed banks say . Even running gas they are usually off quite a bit
What you think about LST on internet il found many tips laike, someone is saying that have to stop LST when i see first buds coming out that flower can think only about the buds, other people are saying that you can do LST from start till very end, what you think about that?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hi mate i start to grow them under the fullspecrtum led light, il bring them out only when its hot sunny day, cuz in my climat i have sun meiby 2months per year, so mostly they are under the lights, but you are right mate they can get the light stress witch wiill caled a fox tails i think.
But thanks for reply 🤙
Any time mate if you want any advice just inbox me mate for info as knowledge is what u get from everyone and work out what's best for u and look into the science of it all growers love ❤and hope things go well for u 🙏🤜🤛👻🚂🗽here a chart on ph elements ok and my grow now at 5 weeks

20210609 024323
20210609 024314
20210608 015923
Farmer95

Farmer95

Any time mate if you want any advice just inbox me mate for info as knowledge is what u get from everyone and work out what's best for u and look into the science of it all growers love ❤and hope things go well for u 🙏🤜🤛👻🚂🗽here a chart on ph elements ok and my grow now at 5 weeks
Yeaa mate, il check your pictures they are fcnk amaizing and you are crazy if if i got the room like your have il probably was sleeping in there 😃🙈😍😍
Thanks for support that mean a lot for me cuz im watching your pictures and see only 110% profesional job, when i start to grow couple years ago, i was thinking they need only the soil and watter, i was totaly wrong, and there is like you said the science, 100000 of small things if your Target is maximum fat buds, i Realy respect what you are doing that is the true Art not everybody can grow buds like you can. So hat off for you now you are my favorite grower 😃🤙🤜🤛 when i will get till big fat buds il send you the message just to know your point of view thanks for support budy 👌🤜🤛

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have a couple that are non conformists to stated seed bank timelines, in fact I have never had a plant adhere to it. Got a Jack herer that’s supposed to be 9 weeks. Right, it’s at 7 weeks and almost done. Got a GSC that is supposed to be a 9 weeker. Will be more like 12 - 13 weeks. Vanilla Latter almost finished. She is supposed to be 80 - 90 days. Week 7 and almost finished. You can’t go by what those seed banks advertise. The plant is done when it’s done, lol.

Farmer95

Farmer95

I have a couple that are non conformists to stated seed bank timelines, in fact I have never had a plant adhere to it. Got a Jack herer that’s supposed to be 9 weeks. Right, it’s at 7 weeks and almost done. Got a GSC that is supposed to be a 9 weeker. Will be more like 12 - 13 weeks. Vanilla Latter almost finished. She is supposed to be 80 - 90 days. Week 7 and almost finished. You can’t go by what those seed banks advertise. The plant is done when it’s done, lol.
Very interesting that mean your flowers are more then confortable in your growing conditons, i think the seed bank says less time for us than it actualy is, becouse of marketing, like someone will see 9 weeks wow and buy it but actualy there are much more,
But i like your point of view, very interesting 🤙🤜🤛

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Yeaa mate, il check your pictures they are fcnk amaizing and you are crazy if if i got the room like your have il probably was sleeping in there 😃🙈😍😍
Thanks for support that mean a lot for me cuz im watching your pictures and see only 110% profesional job, when i start to grow couple years ago, i was thinking they need only the soil and watter, i was totaly wrong, and there is like you said the science, 100000 of small things if your Target is maximum fat buds, i Realy respect what you are doing that is the true Art not everybody can grow buds like you can. So hat off for you now you are my favorite grower 😃🤙🤜🤛 when i will get till big fat buds il send you the message just to know your point of view thanks for support budy 👌🤜🤛
Stay positive mate and enjoy it and not over fuss with them by killing them with to much love and you will get the hang of it and grateful for your comments to study and learn how the plant grows in its stages big leafs are good little leaf means roots are not happy feel the leaf it should be nice like felt and soft it ruff and brittle it is overloaded and flush or run weak nutes till better and once again thx for the follow🤜🤛👻🚂

20210608 015114
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Stay positive mate and enjoy it and not over fuss with them by killing them with to much love and you will get the hang of it and grateful for your comments to study and learn how the plant grows in its stages big leafs are good little leaf means roots are not happy feel the leaf it should be nice like felt and soft it ruff and brittle it is overloaded and flush or run weak nutes till better and once again thx for the follow🤜🤛👻🚂
Can u see me lol

Farmer95

Farmer95

Can u see me lol
From every single text from you i hear something brand new didn't know about lives, i even make screenshoot and straight away go to my growroom to check the lives, 😃
So i heve couple big leaves and on one of the plant they are soft but another have littlebit harder, 🤙💥💥💥 i will take care of that who have bit harder leaves 🤜🤛

Habosabin

Habosabin

What you think about LST on internet il found many tips laike, someone is saying that have to stop LST when i see first buds coming out that flower can think only about the buds, other people are saying that you can do LST from start till very end, what you think about that?
You can lst well into flowering. It's very useful for scrog. I stopped lst 4 weeks into flower only because I didn't need to anymore after the stretch. This was fimmed once at the 4th or 5th node.

1FED9FA2 C0EB 4065 A0F0 EC63791D15B0
Farmer95

Farmer95

You can lst well into flowering. It's very useful for scrog. I stopped lst 4 weeks into flower only because I didn't need to anymore after the stretch. This was fimmed once at the 4th or 5th node.
They look fuckingin amaizing 😍

Habosabin

Habosabin

They look fuckingin amaizing 😍
Thanks bro. It's really hard to resist the urge to harvest in general but you will be rewarded if you let the plant finish both in quality and weight. We learn something ever grow and try and improve.

Top Bottom