Looking for feed back

• Thread starter Austingrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Austingrows

Austingrows

These are my gorilla glue #4 just wanted to see what everyone thinks there bout 2 weeks into buding I had a set back from cem burn but that's about it let me no your thoughts
15808498438787958867878776322250.jpg
Looking for feed back 2
Looking for feed back 3
Looking for feed back 4

Seraphine

Seraphine

They appear to look good. Hard to tell with the lights on. I’m sure you’re aware of this already but gg4 herm really easy. Watch heat and nutrient burn. Mine herm every single time
I grow them. No matter what I do, they always drop pollen 😂

Austingrows

Austingrows

They appear to look good. Hard to tell with the lights on. I’m sure you’re aware of this already but gg4 herm really easy. Watch heat and nutrient burn. Mine herm every single time
At what stage do they ? I having had a problem yet

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Im not only growing gg4 but auto genes 😂 I have stressed them out on multiple occasions, and now first week into transition, I'm having ph problems...let the seeds roll.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Lol 😂 yeah you’ll get seeds. Two gg4’s pollinated not only themselves but cross pollinated 8 other (large) plants. I think I got hundreds of seeds altogether. Don’t have to buy seeds for a very, very long time.

Austingrows

Austingrows

Weird me and my boys have been growing this excat strain and seeds they have allways done fine no seeds
I wood start a new strain

Seraphine

Seraphine

You won’t get that many seeds. My situation was extreme because I had an issue with my timer and my plants went into reveg. So these gg4 went into reveg then back into flower. They were not happy to say the least.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Any time in flower. just one of drawbacks (or perks) of growing gg4
I'm not saying I don't mind the seeds, but can this be prevented ? or the bananas just do there thing and its done

Seraphine

Seraphine

I'm not saying I don't mind the seeds, but can this be prevented ? or the bananas just do there thing and its done

I think they are just really sensitive. Since my light timer issue was solved, I only get a banana here and there. I think it’s because my grow space runs hot. I push low 80s

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I think they are just really sensitive. Since my light timer issue was solved, I only get a banana here and there. I think it’s because my grow space runs hot. I push low 80s
I completely get that. I haven't grown anything in my life, but trying to grow these gg4s has me thinking that 1- I need to learn a lot more 2) - these ladies are really sensitive. Lets hope @Austingrows doesn't get any seeds, because I'm bringing the beans home

Austingrows

Austingrows

Just wanted to update everyone not seeds were found really nice high tho

Top Bottom