Looking for general Advice on Feeding.

• Thread starter BAMBINO7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BAMBINO7

BAMBINO7

Hey y’all! Attached is a picture of the nutrients I bought and my plant.
I’m just asking about general feeding and such. I’m following the chats that Blue Planet has on their website. How often should I feed? Everyday? I don’t want to burn my plant.
I’m also noticing that where the plant is starting to flower the new growth comes in a little yellow. I feed my plant with the nutrients two days ago and the leaves all turned green. Now two days later they are yellowing again. The plant still looks really healthy. I’m new to this so I just don’t want my first plant to be ruined by me not knowing how to feed it correctly. Thanks in advance.
Looking for general advice on feeding
Looking for general advice on feeding 2
Looking for general advice on feeding 3

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks good to me, nothing to worry about..
though that’s a lot different nutrients?

CTABB83

CTABB83

Definitely don't feed every day. Try using a tds meter and measuring the runoff to see where it's at. Im new myself but I've been told by a few people the 2 most common mistakes are over watering and trying to get an immediate result. I'd personally feed once a week to start depending on the ph and tds levels. Definitely watch out for over watering. I just pick up the pot or put my finger about 3 quarters down. They'd rather be a bit too dry than too wet.

Top Bottom