GGOGZin’s Grow Log, A Perpetual Journey

• Thread starter GGOGZin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tyrant

Oh I see so I’m just basically tying the branches until they are all level? Your plants are lovely bud and I like the way they look under the blue 😀 looks like you’re more learned than i am so far. Very glad I found this forum, so many cool people I’m meeting.
Thanks and yes thanks to this group im learning as I go theres allot of amazing growers here and there always willing to give a hand.. your in good hands here..

F

Franco1961

Thank you for this! I think I am getting myself more worked up than i need to. I’ll cut the nutrients out until later then and let the soil do its thing. I’ll be on here frequently as the grow goes along and will probably ask more questions than necessary but I want to learn as much as I can to avoid problems
Too many nutrients in young plants causes a common problem called 'nutrien burn' which shows as discoloured/yellow leaves. Also always keep lights a good 10-12 inches from plants.

T

Tyrant

This chart seems wrong, you should try and keep the humidty under 70% for veg and flower.
420 chart looks good
I keep my temps between 20-30c
For veg I was trying to keep humidity at about 60 and now in flower gunna start bringing that down slowly till I get to about 45 percent. My temps already about 23 during day and down to 18 or 19 during dark time.

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

For veg I was trying to keep humidity at about 60 and now in flower gunna start bringing that down slowly till I get to about 45 percent. My temps already about 23 during day and down to 18 or 19 during dark time.
Yeah I’ve had it at 70% RH and 78° (best I can get to with my setup at the moment in terms of temperature but summer days are coming for SoCal so it’ll be warmer in no time)

The light I got is looking awesome, I had no idea I was missing out on so many tones of color.

Had to dim it to 25% for now and will try to let plants get used to it throughout the week. I had it at 50% to begin with but the plants were showing slight signs of stress with leaves curling and a slight yellowing at the tips of a couple of fan leaves so I think they need time to adjust.

Will be monitoring them closely over the next few hours to make sure they’re doing well. Any advice on how to acclimate them to the new light without stressing them too much?

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Yeah I’ve had it at 70% RH and 78° (best I can get to with my setup at the moment in terms of temperature but summer days are coming for SoCal so it’ll be warmer in no time)

The light I got is looking awesome, I had no idea I was missing out on so many tones of color.

Had to dim it to 25% for now and will try to let plants get used to it throughout the week. I had it at 50% to begin with but the plants were showing slight signs of stress with leaves curling and a slight yellowing at the tips of a couple of fan leaves so I think they need time to adjust.

Will be monitoring them closely over the next few hours to make sure they’re doing well. Any advice on how to acclimate them to the new light without stressing them too much?

F64DFEAB EAC6 4A66 A3F1 1961E99D84B1
DE9770B1 100D 4826 BF68 B0B7FB621533
B

BudgetGrower

That all sounds spot on.

B

BudgetGrower

I would try the light at 50% for a week, that's only 75w, really can't see that doing any damage, I would be more worried about overwatering the plants, with high humidty(80%) the plants may go a week before they need watering.

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

I would try the light at 50% for a week, that's only 75w, really can't see that doing any damage, I would be more worried about overwatering the plants, with high humidty(80%) the plants may go a week before they need watering.
They seem to be canoeing at even 25% and I have them hanging at the recommended 11”

T

Tyrant

They seem to be canoeing at even 25% and I have them hanging at the recommended 11”
Can you take a pic of the canoeing leaves. I'm not an expert here but i know canoeing leaves upward can mean there trying to get more light however you said there at 11 inches above the top of the plants that seems very close to me. Mine were up about 35 to 40 inches.

B

BudgetGrower

Closer to 3x3, would it make a difference that these are clones?
Wow, 3x3, really you need the room to be 5ft high so you can hang the led 20" above the canopy@100%
There is no difference between seeds and clones

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Wow, 3x3, really you need the room to be 5ft high so you can hang the led 20" above the canopy@100%
There is no difference between seeds and clones
I was a dummy and had them getting too much wind, moved the fan by accident when setting up the light and forgot, lol 😂

Plants are lookin a lot nicer today, really seeing a difference now that I’ve upgraded the lighting. Not sure why but the manufacturer recommends 11” away at 50% dim during veg and then 100% for flower, will include pics

B

BudgetGrower

I was a dummy and had them getting too much wind, moved the fan by accident when setting up the light and forgot, lol 😂

Plants are lookin a lot nicer today, really seeing a difference now that I’ve upgraded the lighting. Not sure why but the manufacturer recommends 11” away at 50% dim during veg and then 100% for flower, will include pics
Easily done lol, the plants need half the light in veg vs flower, sounds about right, if you lift the light and turn it up, you get a larger light spread, but you don't really need it with your 2 plants, at this stage.
Your plants are looking great, maybe think about topping them, gives you more of a short bushy plant

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

Easily done lol, the plants need half the light in veg vs flower, sounds about right, if you lift the light and turn it up, you get a larger light spread, but you don't really need it with your 2 plants, at this stage.
Your plants are looking great, maybe think about topping them, gives you more of a short bushy plant
Don’t want to be a nuisance as everyone has already been so much help, but if it’s not a bother, could you give me an idea of what I should do to top the plants? I’m brand new to this and I’m scared I’m going to hurt them lol

Top Bottom