Looking for good genetics and breeders???

• Thread starter Snicklefritz88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm looking foe some really good genetics. Input a lot of money into nutes and everything needed. What strains and breeder do I get great genetics with great medicinal benefits. I'm a newb.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I'm looking foe some really good genetics. Input a lot of money into nutes and everything needed. What strains and breeder do I get great genetics with great medicinal benefits. I'm a newb.
Shit I've heard of tons of them especially now days ..
Supreme seeds
Nirvana
ILGM ( good seed mix packs )
Elev8 seeds
Seed city
Heard of Zamnesia but never used them
Here a few picks of seed banks and breeders on of the people I have used since 2016 as where I always start my shopping before looking into others...
But you can skim through and then just type them in your search bar..

As far as good genetics... Well that's a slightly harder thing to answer.. there's tons of companies out there some suck some have done it forever n still suck... But some of these guys out here are legitimately trying to put forth good products at good prices..

But what I think might be an awesome strain and works well with me may not be the same things your enjoying or looking for... I don't mind day strains that often I le the energizing highs but I still also like to also feel my smoke n go for more of a couch lock strain that still has those qualities...

I would definitely decide what it is your looking for and how or why it's going to work for you ..
Also take into account size and structure...
Do you want a plant that straight out the gate is a full on race to the finish or do you like smaller more compact and dense bushes that'll either nug out or if trained probably end up being one giant bud sight... There's really to many variables... And your main thing that's gonna help you make the best choices for your grow is just some really in depth research... A strain might end up having just your basic profile plant size strain THC % etc bla bla bla... But some others in their descriptions write full on fkn novels describing the plant ..

I know this is nothing definitive that would help you our but hopefully now you have a shopping mall of shit you can look into to make those best choices on your own then having 20 people tell you what their fav strains are and maybe they just don't meet up to your standards or could possibly be the best you've ever had... Who knows

Enjoy your self tho n have fun 🙋🏻‍♂️

Screenshot 20220123 233832
Screenshot 20220123 233844
Screenshot 20220123 233852
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So many options. My first time ordering I went through seedsman and had some trouble but ended up with 5 packs of 5 for the price of 1. So they hooked me up for the inconvenience. I'm doing Gelat.OG right now. I also have white widow fast, Bruce banger, zkittles auto, all seedsman genetics and white widow from kitagrowqueen. Anyone had any of these genetics. I'm gonna still use them but for now I'm hunting.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

search function. this question is asked at least 10x a day.
You're right. New here though and theres sooooooo much info on here just wanted someone to just tell me what to get but ehh. Theres way too many breeders and options. Being new I have no idea whos genetics are good or not. To be honest I dont even know what to look for and what good genetics really are Lol

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

One other thing
So many options. My first time ordering I went through seedsman and had some trouble but ended up with 5 packs of 5 for the price of 1. So they hooked me up for the inconvenience. I'm doing Gelat.OG right now. I also have white widow fast, Bruce banger, zkittles auto, all seedsman genetics and white widow from kitagrowqueen. Anyone had any of these genetics. I'm gonna still use them but for now I'm hunting.
I have a Bruce Banner cross right now but no Bruce banger and I haven't had any of those others n never tried auto's... But even the bb cross I have now I have yet to pop because I have a fem growin right now and like 6 clones of her then I've also just started an Orange Velvet x Cinderella 99 cross 🤞... I was gonna do the BB cross but from everything I've read up on with the 🍊 Velvet cross seems like she's probably gonna grow pretty closely to the same structure as the pheno from this bag seed I ended up with...

She's Reggie Bush but hopefully down the road I can tweak her a lil bit..

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I've been looking on here and shoulda did a lil more looking before asking. All the Info's here.
My gelat.og plants are so short and compact in 1st Week of flowering well I'm beginning week 2. Every time I defoliate they get bushy within days. A lot of branches. I like doing 1 plant s.o.g. but I'm gonna get some smaller buds I feel like. I'm gonna start trying some new techniques. Seems like manifolding or scrog gets the best yields.I'm using Nectar for the gods whole line and teas and inoculates on 1 plant and fox farm line on the other.

fishbuds

fishbuds

As you progress, think about growing photos too. You will find outstanding plants, go ahead and make some seeds for yourself and your friends. Takes alot of the pressure off, when you have 'dank' seeds, and waaay to many of them ;)

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

I tested The White OG last round it was small indica style bush plant and yielded medium amount. Smoke was very smooth little sweet marshmellow taste and day time smoke not very hard hitter. Friend Cream Caramel smells flower very lovely too. Pretty okay seedbank i think. 🙂

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I've been looking on here and shoulda did a lil more looking before asking. All the Info's here.
My gelat.og plants are so short and compact in 1st Week of flowering well I'm beginning week 2. Every time I defoliate they get bushy within days. A lot of branches. I like doing 1 plant s.o.g. but I'm gonna get some smaller buds I feel like. I'm gonna start trying some new techniques. Seems like manifolding or scrog gets the best yields.I'm using Nectar for the gods whole line and teas and inoculates on 1 plant and fox farm line on the other.View attachment 1209884
Heck yeah that's cool are you trying to test one or the other out.. what did you separate the nute lines between the two for I guess is what I mean, lol

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Heck yeah that's cool are you trying to test one or the other out.. what did you separate the nute lines between the two for I guess is what I mean, lol
Well wanted to upgrade nutes and got nectar but had all the fox farm nutes leftover so just did 2 plants to use up the rest of the ff nutes.

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Well wanted to upgrade nutes and got nectar but had all the fox farm nutes leftover so just did 2 plants to use up the rest of the ff nutes.
Cool, cool... I've got 2 or 3 half lines.. right now it's mostly fox farms cuz that's what I could easily grab at the garden world... Right now in flower I'm doing a base with FloraFlex B1 B2 and I top her off with fox farms stuff... Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching.. got some Rhino skin, Bush doctor Microbrew & kelp me kelp you and molasses for my water addy's and then I might just finish the week up with either a sledgehammer or just a ph'd water.. help keep build up down a little bit more

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Cool, cool... I've got 2 or 3 half lines.. right now it's mostly fox farms cuz that's what I could easily grab at the garden world... Right now in flower I'm doing a base with FloraFlex B1 B2 and I top her off with fox farms stuff... Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching.. got some Rhino skin, Bush doctor Microbrew & kelp me kelp you and molasses for my water addy's and then I might just finish the week up with either a sledgehammer or just a ph'd water.. help keep build up down a little bit more
I got great results from fox farm last run considering how cheap the stuff is. I'm have grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, kelp me kelp you, cavern culture, open sesame, beastie bloomz, cha ching, calmag. In ocean forest. Just added the soluable trio this run. My nectar for the gods plant Is actually in some leftover coco loco. I've been using my microbial inoculates witb it too.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Cool, cool... I've got 2 or 3 half lines.. right now it's mostly fox farms cuz that's what I could easily grab at the garden world... Right now in flower I'm doing a base with FloraFlex B1 B2 and I top her off with fox farms stuff... Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching.. got some Rhino skin, Bush doctor Microbrew & kelp me kelp you and molasses for my water addy's and then I might just finish the week up with either a sledgehammer or just a ph'd water.. help keep build up down a little

when I follow the fox farms schedule to a T I never have any issues. When The plants are around 3 weeks old I start feeding at 1/4 strength. I used distilled water with Fox Farm. I fed twice a week with cal-mag in between feedings. Feed Cal Mag feed Cal Mag. I also do the sledgehammer flush right on time but I don't don't so I get a bunch of runoff. When I do a sledgehammer flush I just water it like a normal feeding. When I follow the schedule it's like it's just enough I will get a tiny little bit of tip burn sometimes right before the Flush and then that goes away I also usually the plant will naturally fade. This time on my foxfarm plant I did the nectar flush. This run I was just using up the last of my Fox Farm nutrients that I have left over but doing the nectar flush on it definitely brought out a lot of terpenes and added density.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I am itching like a mf to get back to it. I move in 2 days. I swear in 2 days I'll have seeds in paper towels germinating. I may even throw a couple In the garden outside. By the time spring comes theyll already have vegged for a while then theyll veg for a while outside. I'll end up with huge plants by fall

MagicNative1

MagicNative1

I am itching like a mf to get back to it. I move in 2 days. I swear in 2 days I'll have seeds in paper towels germinating. I may even throw a couple In the garden outside. By the time spring comes theyll already have vegged for a while then theyll veg for a while outside. I'll end up with huge plants by fall
I started mine indoors about a month ago.. with my 2 plants im already about to take 8 cones probably tomorrow or so.. I have a 9th one on there too but it's coming out from where I had topped one s she's a slow grower right now.. I'll be smoking before my my mother's even finish flower at this rate.. 🤩

Top Bottom