Looking for help making a soil mix for biotabs

• Thread starter the123321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the123321

the123321

I am new to growing. I have been growing in coco for my first 2 grows and the first 1 had a lot of problems so I now have biotabs I am using on 2 plants that are starting to look like magnesium deficiency. I am following the biotabs just add tap water guide at this link.

https://biotabs.nl/pdfs/organic-growing-manual-en.pdf

I want to try a soil mix for the next grow. The plants would be autoflower plants on there. I want to use 40% soil 50% perlite 10% biochar in 3 gallon pots in autopots. I want to use biobizz light mix for the soil. I plan to get the nutrients the plants need from the biotabs. I use biotabs with startrex and mycotrex and bactrex and silicium flash and no orgatrex on there. The biotabs guide says you do not need to ph it on there. I plan to water 1 time per week with real growers recharge in coconut water. I would likely water with only water with ascorbic acid vitamin c powder mixed in to remove the chloramines on there.

What would you mix with the biobizz light mix? I already plan to add the 10% biochar that is charged and the perlite on there. I am in the apartment and I do not want to cook the soil or have anything that smells bad. I would prefer not to use ewc if possible. The biotabs line is listed to have what the plants need for nutrients. Would you recommend dolomite lime? What else would you recommend on there?

Top Bottom