LOOKING FOR HERBSNOW DRYER!!!!!WILLING TO PAY RETAIL

• Thread starter Growingfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growingfather

Growingfather

Hi I’m everybody I’m new to the site and I gotta tell ya I love it here there is so much information here an I just love the way everybody help people out. I was just wondering if anybody had an herbsnow dryer they wanted to get rid of I’m currently in a small apartment with my 2 kids and don’t have the space for another tent. I ordered one online but then they refunded me my money after a month of waiting because of some issue st their warehouse now I’m stuck with no place to dry and harvest is coming up in 3 weeks. So please if anyone has an herbnow dryer there willing to sell I’ll even pay retail for it so contact me if ur interested

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like a food dehydrator. I had one of those years ago (might still have it packed away somewhere) and I’d use it when I ran out and needed some material quickly dried. I wouldn’t recommend it for normal use but rather just when it’s an emergency.

Growingfather

Growingfather

Looks like a food dehydrator. I had one of those years ago (might still have it packed away somewhere) and I’d use it when I ran out and needed some material quickly dried. I wouldn’t recommend it for normal use but rather just when it’s an emergency.
Yea that’s pretty much wat it is just has lower temp settings if u find it and r willing to sell it, it would be very much appreciated

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You can get a food dehydrator on amazon for cheap. You can always restrict the air flow if the settings don’t go as low as you’d like. Just stick it in a box to keep it dark and regulate humidity.

Growingfather

Growingfather

You can get a food dehydrator on amazon for cheap. You can always restrict the air flow if the settings don’t go as low as you’d like. Just stick it in a box to keep it dark and regulate humidity.
Yea seeing how I’ve never used one I don’t wanna fuck it up I would rather use something made specifically for my medicine

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

I'd never use a food dehydrator, myself. You will lose terpenes (taste) for sure, likely some potency also. Weed at over 110 degrees Fahrenheit (or so) begins to lose potency.

Many ways to cure weed, you can use drying racks, just hang them upside down (60 degrees Fahrenheit, 60% RH is ideal), a Wedryer, or thick paper bags.

If you want to dry out a bottom nug or something TOSS IT on top of your most powerful grow light, check it every 2 hours. It will smoke nicely before the day is done, my friend.

Last edited:
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Hey....I have one for sale...let me know if you want it. I'm based in canada

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Look up freeze drying cannabis. 24 hour dry/cure.

H

Hiraganna

Hi I’m everybody I’m new to the site and I gotta tell ya I love it here there is so much information here an I just love the way everybody help people out. I was just wondering if anybody had an herbsnow dryer they wanted to get rid of I’m currently in a small apartment with my 2 kids and don’t have the space for another tent. I ordered one online but then they refunded me my money after a month of waiting because of some issue st their warehouse now I’m stuck with no place to dry and harvest is coming up in 3 weeks. So please if anyone has an herbnow dryer there willing to sell I’ll even pay retail for it so contact me if ur interested
Look here https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...19.html?spm=a2700.12243863.0.0.2ce83e5fR8TDHG

Top Bottom