Looking for ideas on a temp flower space!

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Ok so I have a slight dilema. I have inspections coming up soon at my grow spot where I keep the flower room. I am looking for ideas to setup a temporary flower space. I have asked around to see if any friends have a space I can use and no luck so far. I don't want to rent an apartment for a month because it will be too much hassle and too expensive. I flower in a 8x8x10 space. I can work with as little as a 5x5 space as I will be harvesting alot of what's going on now in a few weeks. But I will have some that are only halfway done, as well as some that need to be moved into flower as they will be outgrowing the veg space. I only need the temporary space for about 2-4 weeks, and this will be happening in about a month. I am willing to fork out $400 or so on whatever it is I may have to spend on. Anything more than that and I may as well just chop everything and use what I can for concentrates. I can keep the veg going, but flower has to come down.

Any ideas or experience with this type of situation would be HIGHLY appreciated.

soserthc1

soserthc1

uhaul truck ...... ? in a jam maybe a climate controlled storage area , thou that would be risky .... but 2-4 weeks might work , I often ponder this myself if this was to happen hear , working on my 4th year renting here and only seen the landlord twice

catdaddy

catdaddy

crazy situation, i kinda know where you're coming from. hope someone comes through for you.

619ster

619ster

uhaul truck ...... ? in a jam maybe a climate controlled storage area , thou that would be risky .... but 2-4 weeks might work , I often ponder this myself if this was to happen hear , working on my 4th year renting here and only seen the landlord twice
I was thinking a Uhaul but that wouldn't work out for 2-4 weeks. I was also thinking a portable storage unit? IDK it's a tricky situation!

619ster

619ster

Anybody???? I know I'm not the only one who's been through this

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
idk bro. fucked up situation u got there. good luck bro

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Get one of those PODS units u can burry extension cords for the time being if its possible for u or just make sure lights out during inspection. only thing might be a smell issue and make sure to use Panda inside or something for light bleed as the outside shell is not light proof.
GL Bro wish I still had connects down there I would try to hook u up on some space for the time being.

PnL

619ster

619ster

Well thanks for looking it over folks. Looks like I may just have to go without a flower space for a few. :mad: SUCKS!!! Now to see how far down I can cut my veggers so they don't overgrow the limited space they have. Gonna be throwing away LOTS of killer clones. Well I still have a couple weeks to figure this out, so hopefully I can come up with somethingo_O

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey man, i hope something gets worked out, i would hate for you to have to throw away anything that you're not willing to part with yet.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Somebody else said it already but just get a pod!
Mines about $150 per month and $150 for delivery
Think theyre 12 x 6 ft

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What do you mean no one has space ? In your situation i would think some one could help out all the growers out there ? Temp tents come on cali growers !!!!!

619ster

619ster

God works in mysterious ways! So I ran into a buddy I haven't spoken to in a couple years. Turns out he has a spare room to let me use :D So Once I get these inspections over with, not only will I get my flower space back up and running, but I'll be able to leave things setup at this new spot and continue things from there. Looks like I'll now have 2 places to flower at!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

just curious are you in an apt now? what is the inspection? just curious cause I have anual fire alarm inspection and they never go in the bedrooms they are not allowed to.....I have kept lots of grows up during inspections but im guessing they have to check that specific room?

sounds like you got it handled good luck!

619ster

619ster

just curious are you in an apt now? what is the inspection? just curious cause I have anual fire alarm inspection and they never go in the bedrooms they are not allowed to.....I have kept lots of grows up during inspections but im guessing they have to check that specific room?

sounds like you got it handled good luck!
Not an apt. Home owner is looking to get a loan, so an appraiser has to come in and check entire home/property. There's a couple other things, but that's the main issue and no way around it. But yea hopefully everything goes as planned and without any delays to my plans! Got some pollen chucking and pheno hunting to get to lol. Thanks for the well wishes.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oregon they don't inspect , how often have you been inspected?

619ster

619ster

2nd time, 2nd year there. Last time I had tents though, and brought appraiser in anyway. No problem then because I just told the appraiser I had herbs and veggies going lol. This time he couldn't get access into the grow room (moved on from the tents), so he said he couldn't complete the appraisal.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

dude pancho hit it. rent a POD... perfect size and space, tell them you need it for a month while you remodel your house. I needed one while we had to re-do our tattoo shop in PB.... sat on garnet for like a week no hassles.... so you know they're sturdy haha

619ster

619ster

Only thing about the pods is the electricity wiring(pretty simple to hide that though), ventilation (not so easy if I can't cut holes), and mobility. I can't keep the pod at the location due to remodeling taking place, and just all around ghetto ass area it's in lol. Will be broken into in no time. I'd need to load the plants in and have it moved to another safer location.

Top Bottom