Looking for Info on “fermented punch” from sun grown genetics

• Thread starter Mugwort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mugwort

Mugwort

Some seeds came into my possession from Sun Grown Genetics called Fermented Punch. Either it’s a new strain or it’s not very popular because there’s not much on the Internet about it. Anybody out there grown it before?

mancorn

mancorn

Well to be fair if you had said “Anybody out there grown it before, or have a cat picture?” you’d get more replies.

Mugwort

Mugwort

I just grew, harvested, and jarred 3 plants for future reference by someone else. I’ve only grown for a couple of years but it’s been continuously with continuous mistakes but this one, aside from a short period of me having lights too close, grew well. They looked like the Grand Tetons and were, by far, the densest and trichomiest buds I’ve grown thus far. There’s nothing in the Internet about Fermented Punch but where to buy the seeds and they all sell for same price. No diaries, no grow tips, nada. I’m a lightweight one-hitter quitter but friends & family say it’s pretty potent. My sis, recovering from breast ca loves it. Yeah, I know trichomiest is a corny descriptor! The pic is 2 weeks befor harvest
EA52A1D8 92D1 4AAA 9E95 1446FC4AE1F0

Latest posts

Top Bottom