Looking for info on bho extraction

• Thread starter KzSmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KzSmoker

Tbh I'm a noob and am trying to find all info. I found BVV and have been trying to find info on there closed loop systems and closed column but I haven't been able to find much. If you guys could point me in the right direction. Or just explain what the different parts/systems are used for. My end goal is to have some sort of system to grow dimonds with but idk what the different ones do like what's the difference between a dimond crystalasion chamber vs there 4in dimond miner. Or the closed loop system vs closed column. Any and all info will be a ton of help. Sources for me to read on books,YouTube videos to watch,ext thank you to whoever helps

Looking for info on bho extraction
Looking for info on bho extraction 2
Looking for info on bho extraction 3
DarkCoast

DarkCoast

Did you ever find any solid info? Im in the same boat. For the amount of info there is about growing weed on the internet, there really is a lack of solid BHO extraction information for the average home garden type of person. All the videos on youtube are either these little rinky dink BHO runs where people are running butane through a pvc pipe and getting some dark brown garbage dabs. Or commercial operations running $25k rigs. Im interested in spending about $900-$1500 on equipment and need to learn how to make high quality Shatter, Wax, Budder, live resin, etc. with the equipment.

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of info out there on this subject.

Top Bottom