Looking for more information about Hygrozyne

• Thread starter keebler420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keebler420

Looking for more information about Hygrozyme

A salesman at the local store told me that Hygrozyme is a must have product for Canna CoCo and that it is not at all like Canna's product Cannazyne. The salesman said Hygrozyme is really a bud enhancer and doesn't have any enzymes in it. Anybody have any more information about Hygrozyne and does anyone use it with CoCo?

I did ask this question in another thread but no one answered so I have a feeling it wasn't in the right place. I hope I didn't break any rules, I'm new and don't want to step on any toes.

Thanks again in advance for all the information.

B

blueskies

It isnt a must for coco he is blowin smoke up your ass! Coco has its own beneficial stuff to protect your roots. Water mediums its a different story! But many people hget by without it. Sometimes less is best these plants dont just grow in luxurious environments.

D

Dublo

Texas Kid will hook this up bro, he has answered a Question about Hygrozyme to me b4, I can try to explain but he put it in words that I quickly understood, i might Ramble, lol Tex knows I ramble, lol...

The Product from my understanding is that it cleans/dissinfects areas of rooting or Rooting medium, like plugs/Oasis etc etc..

But many use it to water their Mother's with(I'm not sure how many times a week) and it is supposed to help break down your old roots or dead roots and help make them become Food for the plants.... I hope I am rifght... I gave it my best shot, but he I am sure will explain in purer Form...

i did read that elsewhere also so Tex wasn't the only one who I read it about, but he did Convince me to use it with what he explained... It has made my CLoning seem better and faster with less Dieing off of cuttings and the Foliage,,....

Hope I helped some, I wish you all Continues Blessings, Peace and Harmony please!

F

FastForward

Hygrozyme is an enzyme-like product (like Cannazym, but different mode of action - gives a longer shelf life because of artificial enzymes I think) that looks after the roots by breaking down old rootmass into food for the plant. I believe Hygrozyme also make claims about increase nute uptake and therefore yield (doesn't everyone??!!).

The manufacturers are Sipco if you want to know more. In the UK the distributor started overcharging and the UK suppliers told them to foxtrot oscar....so it's hard to find in the UK atm, or expensive. Personally I've gone back to Cannazym at 10/litre instead of Hygrozyme at 30/litre and I've not seen any real diffs (but I'm not commercial, so I don't really know how much I pull down!!!)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Cannazyme is more like Sensizyme or Nitrozyme and not really like Hygrozyme..

Hygrozyme is a root/biomass cleaning agent, nothing active in it, nothing alive, so no real shelf life expiration date like other zym's..

I like to run the Hygrozyme every third week or so or if i am seeing possible root problems but thats about it, to expensive now for sure..

Tex

G

guerilla family

Hygrozyme

I have a bottle of this stuff laying around. I got it from a buddy of mine that used to work in a hydroponics shop.. How do you go about applying this stuff?

Would it be beneficial to apply hygrozyme to my newly rooted Cherry Ak-47 clones?

Not trying to thread jack, just thought I would save some bandwidth. I guess im on the same topic, tho..

GFam

K

keebler420

I have a bottle of this stuff laying around. I got it from a buddy of mine that used to work in a hydroponics shop.. How do you go about applying this stuff?

Would it be beneficial to apply hygrozyme to my newly rooted Cherry Ak-47 clones?

Not trying to thread jack, just thought I would save some bandwidth. I guess im on the same topic, tho..

GFam

No Problem Guerilla, I was going to ask the exact same questions, you just beat me too them. ;)

Is Hygorzyme used all the time or only in bloom?

Latest posts

Top Bottom