Looking for new seeds

• Thread starter headoff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
headoff

headoff

Hi.I'm looking for very strong,photoperiodic,fem. seeds for indoor growing.This will be my second grow.Thinking for new pots,i want to change the old normal pots.I have DarkRoom II Pro 120.Thank you for help and sorry for my bad english :)

sky high

sky high

Hit the THCBay link above next to the Grow FAQ and take a look. Divine has a buncha tasty fems that will fill the bill and there are a few other breeders like Pisces and Connoiseur who also have some fem goodness to offer.

And hey...yer English is fine. Far better than the second language I >don't< have..for sure... Best of luck!

headoff

headoff

Its bad,i can write only simple sentences.I know where to search,but i want someone with experience to tell me-that's good/that's not good.I'm thinking about White Widow XTRM Feminized seeds.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Go look through the breeder forums, lots of pics from strains on the bay now. Got my eye on some sour grapes from bog myself

your English is better than most of my neighbors, and I live in california

sky high

sky high

I know where to search,but i want someone with experience to tell me-that's good/that's not good.I'm thinking about White Widow XTRM Feminized seeds.

OK....let's try again!

Divine Seeds - "that's good"!! I mean....any of those fem cookie crosses would be a nice second grow....

if I wasn't broke I'd be playing along myself......

Are those WW seeds sold here at the Farm?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Pretty much any breeder off here is legit and there are grow logs to back up each breeder.
Have a look around in the forums and find a strain that suits your needs.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, I'll vote for the SSSDH and damn near anything Jack Herer or X'd with JH, or Jack's Cleaner ALL DAY LONG. As many votes as you give me.

Honestly, we have so many good breeders here, your biggest problem won't be what TO choose, it'll be what you won't choose.

sky high

sky high

There are >so many< strains out there.... just pick a couple and go for it. (sounds like you may have already chosen)

But just so you realize it....this is a seed sales site. Seed sales pay the bills here. It's cool if you look or buy elsewhere or even ask questions about a particular strain name someone made up.... but most folks here will be more familiar with the strains sold here and the grow shows that back them up than random seeds chosen from other sites.

Conni just released a buncha Haze fems.... and again....i just don't think you can go wrong with Divine seeds for the price or for the Cookies crosses......all of which should mesh into very nice smoking ganja!

I would be all over those if I wasn't...um....kinda tapped out of funds for seeds and shit....:arghh: You should go for it though.

headoff

headoff

I need Ph,Ec+tds meter.I think to get EC meter first.I have ~50-60$.What you think for Milwaukee EC meter CD 60 ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why not just get a good combo meter like the Bluelabs everyone talks about? Btw, all you really need to measure are pH, temp and EC. Electrical conductivity in microSiemens is how TDS and ppm are calculated, so you're saving some steps by ignoring the conversions altogether and going with the direct reading.

Just mis dos centavos.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Then I would use an aquarium test kit for pH for now, and save my pennies til I could get the better meter.

headoff

headoff

I cant spend the money for 1-2 month's.For the begining i will get PH,EC meter.The question is what to get first.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you're using chemical salts, then you've got to know both pH and EC. If you're growing using organic, soil food web methods, then you don't need either device. You feed the soil instead.

Since initial capital investment is an issue, I think you should consider going organic soil.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ive just got a pack of jinx proof genetics 9,pound hammer.a free hook up for buying a double perk thats got some jack in it.ive got 4,ripped bubba ladies aswell,all with that dank jack smell.i love the way jack,etc.makes you feel.damn,FEAL DOWN?SMOKE SOME JACK!or a jack x!like jacks cleaner or jtr.lol.
Oh, I'll vote for the SSSDH and damn near anything Jack Herer or X'd with JH, or Jack's Cleaner ALL DAY LONG. As many votes as you give me.

Honestly, we have so many good breeders here, your biggest problem won't be what TO choose, it'll be what you won't choose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom