Looking For New Strain Ideas

• Thread starter Joe Fresh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Man sounds like you need a 6 mth plane trip to find some treasures . Why don't you go skunk always produces many diff flavours . Or better yet get a hot mumma and put DD over it . Through in some afghan and see where u end up .

dont quite get you 6 month plane trip comment lol...about skunk..imo its hard to find some good skunk genes, every skunk cross(mainly skunk #1) i found to be bland, lack of terpene profile...maybe i have just been unlucky, it would be nice to find something really funky, just not willing to spend tons of $ to find something, seeing as my experience with skunk crosses have no skunk smell what so ever lol

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Fair enough . Meant jump on a plane hit Amsterdam ,Mexico,South america. Find a hidden strain . I know there's some good skunks kicking around Europe

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

This is one I flipped 8 days ago . Sorry pics are shit

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

,Peace Breedin Man @Joe Fresh
Im 50 and back in 77-80 in the Seattle area we had a Tangerine Tango Haze,
It was the Wang-O-Tango or so some called it,
The cross was from what I recall was a very Lemon Sativa Male and true Hawaiian...
The Hawaiian must of held the high side Indica Body high cuz it would lay your but deep into the bean bag and let ya have some great dreams.
The heads that made the cross are long gone and so is the bud, like so many before them this to is sad
Sure would like to see some one try for that Gen Pheno tastin bud.
just the FlyJ thoughts.
positive Breed Hunting Vibes
FlyJ

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

You ever tried jean guy?
Excellent medicinal strain
The jean guy puts me out !!
i have the jean guy, its ok, but nothing compared to my deezyD...the jean guy is good, but to be honest i dont find it anything extraordinary

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

,Peace Breedin Man @Joe Fresh
Im 50 and back in 77-80 in the Seattle area we had a Tangerine Tango Haze,
It was the Wang-O-Tango or so some called it,
The cross was from what I recall was a very Lemon Sativa Male and true Hawaiian...
The Hawaiian must of held the high side Indica Body high cuz it would lay your but deep into the bean bag and let ya have some great dreams.
The heads that made the cross are long gone and so is the bud, like so many before them this to is sad
Sure would like to see some one try for that Gen Pheno tastin bud.
just the FlyJ thoughts.
positive Breed Hunting Vibes
FlyJ
yeah older strains are pretty hard to find these days...especially something from the 70's, finding one of those strains would be like finding a remote tribe in the middle of the jungle, they do exist, but rare, and kept away from the public eye lol

TortureKill

TortureKill

forget anything c99, i find c99, and snything i have ever tasted crossed with it, to be very bland...i also find gdp and urkel just too plain..nothing special.....i am a picky one...i have had good stuff for very long, so when i tried gdp x urkel, i was very dissapointed, very....

Apparently you've never tried Schrom x C99? This was prob one of the best c99 hybrids Ive grown to date. Incredible smell and flavor. Was like a Tart berry glazed with honey. Incredible trichome profile. Very crisp sativa high.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Apparently you've never tried Schrom x C99? This was prob one of the best c99 hybrids Ive grown to date. Incredible smell and flavor. Was like a Tart berry glazed with honey. Incredible trichome profile. Very crisp sativa high.
no i have never tried it, i have tried c99, canalope, iced grapefruit, and a few others, all were plain, not too much of a terpene profile..c99 is a nice producer, but the terpenes are just lacking imo, maybe the cross you talk about, was the schrom that gave the wicked flavor? i dont even know what that is, lol, i do know there were diff phenos of c99, so i guess it would depend which was used in the crosses...but again, flavor is subjective to the taster, im not saying c99 tasted bad, it just lacks flavor....i smoke about 10-14 grams a day

i need something im not going to get tired of the flavor, as well as wont get used to the flavor, i want to be able to say on that 14th gram that the flavor still knocks my boots off, which is what my deezyD does...not too many strains i have found do that to be honest, and c99 and the crosses i tried, were not some of them

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

those look nice and healthy, nice long sativa/hybrid leaves on them ladies, what ya feeding them and at what rate/how often? i love when i see nice vibrant green plants, too many ppl over feed and get lockouts and then think they have some sort of def

Just a little dolomite lime soaked for 7 days before use . Some power feed organic ( every second weak) some bio boost ( bio organisms ) 1 a week and just my own compost soil . Add couple teaspoons of poss sulphate 1 week into flower and tank water

MajorPrune

MajorPrune

Golden Goat. People think it's sprayed with tasty puff flavoring. They've never tasted pot like that. No idea if it's seed form. My guy got clones from CO.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Just a little dolomite lime soaked for 7 days before use . Some power feed organic ( every second weak) some bio boost ( bio organisms ) 1 a week and just my own compost soil . Add couple teaspoons of poss sulphate 1 week into flower and tank water
nice, i cant wait till outdoor season to mix some nice soil, for my indoor i mix a nice soil but feed my chem ferts to supplement, i have always done this way and get the best of both worlds imo...but i love the natural outdoor where i can really just work on building the soil ...much more fun and natural imo

elkhunter

elkhunter

Chimera's Frankie's Incense Haze x Jack...its some exotic NYC haze crossed to an old school jack herer x 96 NL male i believe...that shit is gonna be wicked peace...elk..

Latest posts

Top Bottom