Looking for nutrient advice flower phase

• Thread starter Mugwort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mugwort

Mugwort

I recently flipped my two indoor 5ft Indica plants two weeks ago. This is my third grow. First grow (an unknown sativa) of two plants was pollinated by an unrecognized male (so much for "feminized" seeds). Although bearing many seeds, it was decent quality and I jarred 5 full 32oz jars of manicured buds plus a bunch of manicure shake. My second grow was the mother of the current Indica plants from some 25 year old seeds I found in my garage. It was ravaged by spider mites during flower and failed to thrive during last few weeks of flower. Although the buds of this plant actually shrunk during last three weeks before flush, it yielded about 6oz of ugly looking buds which, surprisingly. is pretty damn good. I cloned two plants from her during the veg phase and they are both thriving quite well. I think I've eradicated the mites with azamax and have been vigilant with followup sprays. I look at the leaves 2 or 3 times per week under my hand held microscope and have seen no mites. I want these two plants in my closet to bloom as well as possible. I have been alternating General Hydgroponic's Kool Bloom and Element Nutrients' Flower Fuel since flipping with alternating days of water only. I also add CalMag Plus once/week along with Snow Storm Ultra. All nutrients are given per directions of manufacturer. They are in Dr Earth organic potting soil. I added some bat quano and peat moss per the directions on the bag. They are very healthy looking and are bearing many budlets. I plan on adding Atami Bloombastic to the nute regimen in a couple of weeks. My question is regarding the addition of Bloombastic to the blooming agents I'm already using. The feeding regimen will be Flower Fuel (1/4tsp/gal) and Bloombastic (2.5ml/gal) followed by water only the next day. Third day KoolBloom (1tsp/gal) and Bloombastic. Fourth day water only. Fifth day back to Flower Fuel and Atami followed again by water only---this cycle will be repeated to day of flush with weekly additions of SnowStorm Ultra and Cal by Plus per dosage directions on bottles. I am worried that with the addition of the Atami product that I might be introducing too much PK. Any thoughts on this by interested readers will be appreciated. I'll enclose photos later if asked.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

If you make a paragraph space it makes it easier to read. Sorry I got lost in there and couldn't finish it. What was the question ❓

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah pick a source of PK and stick with it to many bottles of unicorn piss make for a rough grow.

Also @TripsRabbit was not being funny. He is 100% truthful when he is saying he can't read like that. It's not my place to explain so if he chooses to thats up to him.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Gaia green power bloom with insect frass topping, both toppings for the soil water them in, heres a good mix in the pic

USER SCOPED TEMP DATA MSGR PHOTO FOR UPLOAD 1623251907337 6808411967955263637

Latest posts

Top Bottom