Looking for older agent orange strain

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Hey all I grew a single agent orange seed I saved from 14 some odd years ago, it was female, I cloned it and I'm looking to get proper seeds from it, so my question is where can I get regular agent orange seeds and how do I know if it's even the same crosses to make the agent orange from over 14 years ago

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Lookin to grow a Male of same or close to same strain to pollinate my female so I can keep the genetics goin

william76

william76

Maybe a cali _o or a tangie strain if u can't get the original?,bound to be somebody with regular agent orange seeds.i also have an apology 13 that reeks of oranges,might be worth tracking down some I know there's still seeds of that for sale.you could also fem it as a back up too,just incase,I would.good luck,hope u find it.,76

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Right on thanks bud!
Any other strain suggestions to pollinate agent orange with? Not necessarily a similar one either. Curious what strains would make the most interesting offspring for smell and taste. Ive never crossed anything before so it'll be a learning experience for me lol

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Maybe even a stain that will improve stability? Did have a couple nanners last run but it also got into 90s this time, didn't have nanners the first run. dunno if that high temp would trigger nanners or not

Top Bottom