Looking for older agent orange strain

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Hey all I grew a single agent orange seed I saved from 14 some odd years ago, it was female, I cloned it and I'm looking to get proper seeds from it, so my question is where can I get regular agent orange seeds and how do I know if it's even the same crosses to make the agent orange from over 14 years ago

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Lookin to grow a Male of same or close to same strain to pollinate my female so I can keep the genetics goin

william76

william76

Maybe a cali _o or a tangie strain if u can't get the original?,bound to be somebody with regular agent orange seeds.i also have an apology 13 that reeks of oranges,might be worth tracking down some I know there's still seeds of that for sale.you could also fem it as a back up too,just incase,I would.good luck,hope u find it.,76

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Right on thanks bud!
Any other strain suggestions to pollinate agent orange with? Not necessarily a similar one either. Curious what strains would make the most interesting offspring for smell and taste. Ive never crossed anything before so it'll be a learning experience for me lol

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Maybe even a stain that will improve stability? Did have a couple nanners last run but it also got into 90s this time, didn't have nanners the first run. dunno if that high temp would trigger nanners or not

ZODD.

ZODD.

Hey all I grew a single agent orange seed I saved from 14 some odd years ago, it was female, I cloned it and I'm looking to get proper seeds from it, so my question is where can I get regular agent orange seeds and how do I know if it's even the same crosses to make the agent orange from over 14 years ago
Agent Orange Hybrid gonna be yummy!
20210917 191022

Latest posts

Top Bottom