Looking for powerul Indica genetics

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Hey guys. I was wondering who has the best genetics around and what seed bank in the us has them. I’m from Cali so I’m used to Cannabiotix and Nameless Genetics. I’m a Indica lover so that’s why Nameless and CBX are my favorites. Is Dinafem the only company who can match them? I need some powerful Indica genetics to run next. You can’t get CBX or Nameless unless you luck up and get a seed in your bud.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Look no further....our Mishku aka Omaha Maz......I'll put her up against Anything out there that claims to be a Arch Indica....Avail as a 32+yr old Clone only and in hybrid reg seed lines...
Ive been in this since 1992 and never heard of the Co you mentioned...and I have plenty of connects in Cali...So maybe your experience with Other seed makers is limited...Personallyu Ive tried a good 200+ diff seed Co's and priv breeders over the decades...
happy hunting
FOE20

MazHead3 10 16 12
GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

Look no further....our Mishku aka Omaha Maz......I'll put her up against Anything out there that claims to be a Arch Indica....Avail as a 32+yr old Clone only and in hybrid reg seed lines...
Ive been in this since 1992 and never heard of the Co you mentioned...and I have plenty of connects in Cali...So maybe your experience with Other seed makers is limited...Personallyu Ive tried a good 200+ diff seed Co's and priv breeders over the decades...
happy hunting
FOE20
And where would you get these genetics. Not real familiar with places to get genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom