looking for purple paki

• Thread starter jyme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jyme

i dont know if im the only one looking for the purple paki's but i cant seem to find them any where if any one can help i would apriciate it

forman

forman

I think I can help. Check out cannabiogen site they now offer pakistan chitral kush femmed, and it looks pretty fuckin purple. I hope there will be some left now I let the cat out of the hat because I want them bad but no funds, but I can't be sellfish Delete post if I stepped outta line in helping a fellow grower. Maybe the faRm should offer their seeds being your both in Spain

Ps. Is it cat or rabbit out of the hat I am stoned

K

KushFields

Bean Ho from Hemp Depot has 20 seeds - open pollenated - from cannabiogen stock.
Purple Kush (PCK X PCK)
Indoor / outdoor
Pakistan Chitral Kush (some times called Purple Pakistani, Purple Kush or Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush) is a pure Indica hash plant that originates from Cannabiogen in Spain, by way of the Hindu Kush region of Pakistan. It's a true hash plant that grows sturdy, with remarkable resistance to mold, disease, and harsh climate. It's not just a rugged beast though. It's also a really beauty, with copious resin production, a stunning array of colors with its blood red stock and buds ranging form deep purple to pink to blue-ish to green and a truly unique aroma of cherry, blackberry and coffee. It is one of the most beautiful plants i've ever seen. The other outstanding quality of this gem is it's high. It's possesses the classic hash plant, potent, relaxing effect but with a super happy, ear to ear grin and without the hard comedown of the thicker Indicas.

As mentioned on our index page, the Pakistan Chitral Kush comes to us by way of Spain, and is from the Cannabiogen seed stock.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks
Outdoor harvest end of September.

I grew a few out and had some intersexed plants, only bloomed one which smells earthy/citrusy. Very unique. The one I had didn't get very purple, just the undersides of the leaves from cold temp. But I plan to pick through all 20 seeds in time looking for a good pheno! Haven't sampled it yet though, so I can't comment on its effects.

(and she is a light feeder, as you can see by the nute burn, ha!)

packi.jpg

O

Outthere

Hows it going farmers. looks nice KushFields. Just snagged some form depot.
you said shes a light feeder.... was that just the pheno you bloomed or did they burn in veg to? how was her vigor? :icon_dizzy:

K

KushFields

@outthere - they all seemed to like the light ferts. its pretty disappointing in veg vigor, pretty slow growing... but when you consider the 45 day bloom time... I can live with it!

An update on the smoke: Very clear! It's a nice happy stone that is super clear-headed with no crappy hung over feeling afterwards. I've been looking for a good sativa to cross it with just for fun... considering F13, SSH and an African... we'll see who wins... or do them all, ha!

TortureKill

TortureKill

I know ace and canna are still selling the fem purple pakistan chitral. I got some breeding stock from an associate of ace, a few years back. Same line that ace has worked from. I found exceptional plants in this line, and quickly fell in love with it. Ive found multiple phenotypes from this line, ranging from earthy to some of the most beautiful purple/grape bubblegum smelling and tasting plants. The Grape bubblegum phenos were my absolute favorite and this is what I will be hunting for in the last of these beans. Wasnt the best yeilding pheno, but nugs were rockhard, and dead on Grape Bubbalicious. One of a kind purple right here, and IMHO this is where many of todays purples are rooted.. (Purple Urkle, etc..)

Its perfect meds for relieving pain, and to be more specifically, back pain in myself and another relative.

Like I said, I believe they are only releasing fem stock, and they sell out quick.

I just started to germ the last of my Purple Paki stock, and I will be genning my stock to create more seed.

C

CaliGrapes007

Oakland

http://i51.invalid.com/albums/f351/rjizzle007/IMG01162-20110128-16091.jpg

I have Oakland Sideshow!!! paki purp x big bud

great strain!!!! grows fast good pain relief!!!!

S

Skunkenstein

I'am currently running the PckXPck from Beanho. Had 100% germ rate within about 24hrs. Due to space Limitations I only kept One Pheno. Unfortunately this Plant did not express any Purple coloration I was Hoping for..But it's a very Robust Plant with Huge Fan Leafs and very strong Main stem.Seems to be very efficient in it's Nute Usage. The Yield is about Half of What your used Too...The Final Product is pure Hashplant. The buds are absolutely coverd in resin and very solid.The plant Odor is Minimal, yet very Menthol..kinda like Vicks Chest rub.The Smoke is Smooth as a babies Butt..No cough at all !!The high is very Comfortable Like a warm Blanket and alittle Perma Grin.It's very Easy to Smoke and would be a Great End of Day Relaxation Toke.Not the Most Potent strain around..but very,very Enjoyable!!

Top Bottom