Looking for sativa strains that can grow in very humid conditions in south east Asia???

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Title says it all. Any help is appreciated.
The stronger the better

dward

dward

I have some old haze strains in my fridge. These will grow anywhere! ideal for your climate. Resistant to mould and produces nice orange flavour buds.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Probably the Landrace Thai Purple Punch cross that @Frankster has been perfecting in his underground lair will fill the bill. Chunky indicas are most likely to provide heartache because of bud rot developing easily. More bugs outside in Thailand than Michigan in the summer so airtight environmental control trumps all.
This is what I was thinking of https://anesiaseeds.com/product/purple-thai-landraces/

sambapati

sambapati

Probably the Landrace Thai Purple Punch cross that @Frankster has been perfecting in his underground lair will fill the bill. Chunky indicas are most likely to provide heartache because of bud rot developing easily. More bugs outside in Thailand than Michigan in the summer so airtight environmental control trumps all.
I used to order genetics from Anesia but I mis-spelled their name in the browser and it took me to amnesia and then I got distracted again.
(2 customer reviews)

number of seedsChoose an option10 seeds3 seedsClear

34,00€ incl. tax

Purple Thai, Landraces quantity

Purple Thai, feminized Seeds​

Purple Thai comes from Thailand and is one of the oldest native breeds. In its region of origin it grows up to 4m, has slender leaves and long conic flowers with very long hairs. One phenotype have a purple shimmer on the leaves and flowers, the other phenotype gets dark green leaves covered in trichomes. In Thailand the hours of sunshine between summer and winter are not very different, so that in this region partly 2 harvests per year are possible. However, the extremely strong monsoon rains often pervents this, so that these pure sativas are cultivated mainly during the summer.
Purple Thai is a powerful variety with strong sativa effects. The high is a powerful psychedelic rush of happiness. This landrace strain pays off with some highly introspective headstash. It will satisfy those who like marijuana for its mind-opening qualities. It is ideal for meditation, yoga or any creative moment.
The dark buds of Purple Thai have a amazing exotic, fruity, berry flavor and taste. The average THC content was measured at 24%. By selecting the strongest thai mother plant of all and using different specialized breeding methods Anesia could stabilize this high THC value.

Growing Purple Thai

Purple Thai has a flowering period of 11-13 weeks and can be harvested at the end of October / beginning of November when grown outdoors. Therefore, the outdoor-cultivation is recommended in Northern Europe only in greenhouses, so that the autumn storms and the lower temperatures can not harm the plants. The flowering phase should be initiated after 3-4 weeks of the vegetative growth. Purple Thai performs well in SCROG and SOG.Growing in a screen of green system offers enough space for the plants to spread out to full potential. This variety can be grown in either hydro or soil. if you leave Purple Thai in lower temperatures toward the end of the grow cycle the colors often begin to turn much more violet in shade, sometimes even blue.
Mature plants grow indoors up to 80-90 cm, are full with heavy buds with a dark purple color and orange hairs. Growers can expect a yield of more than 500g per square meter with indoor cultivation. Outdoor growing will produce yields up to 1kg per plant depending on the specific conditions such as temperature and soil type.

Medical Use

It is well suited for use in the morning. It is great for dealing with numerous ailments such as stress, depression, and loss of appetite.
SKU: N/A Categories: feminized Seeds, Landraces - tropical strains, Sativas, uplifting

juggernaut

juggernaut

Deadly info. I look forward to trying it one day.
Tyvm

L

LiftedSoul

I have seeds of Sanora Super Sativa reg... Neville's Haze X Unknown Sativa dominant 10-14 weeks, originally from the SSSC, I found as bag seed.
PupleUrkleF1
Three different looking phenos, one being dominant with Neville's Haze genes and grows too tall too fast so if it's indoors I just pull it, plus it's a longer flowering phenotype, spicy earthy Haze flavor. Another having a skunk type structure but not related to skunk that I can tell. Good for sea of green. The third pheno is the equitorial type exotic looking pheno that needs a little more water than the others, could do good in a humid/jungle environment. A stringy bud pheno with football shaped colas of stringy narrow flowers as long as 6-7 inches. Indoors a quick grow can yield 2 1/2+ each plant. I also got some Killer Malawi X SensiNL reg one of the best highs top 3 I've ever tried. It likes dry weather though. Here's a pic of the Purple Urkle F1 I grew by accident in a raised bed, no nutrients were added to this. Can't wait to try the product

sambapati

sambapati

I have seeds of Sanora Super Sativa reg... Neville's Haze X Unknown Sativa dominant 10-14 weeks, originally from the SSSC, I found as bag seed. View attachment 1269393Three different looking phenos, one being dominant with Neville's Haze genes and grows too tall too fast so if it's indoors I just pull it, plus it's a longer flowering phenotype, spicy earthy Haze flavor. Another having a skunk type structure but not related to skunk that I can tell. Good for sea of green. The third pheno is the equitorial type exotic looking pheno that needs a little more water than the others, could do good in a humid/jungle environment. A stringy bud pheno with football shaped colas of stringy narrow flowers as long as 6-7 inches. Indoors a quick grow can yield 2 1/2+ each plant. I also got some Killer Malawi X SensiNL reg one of the best highs top 3 I've ever tried. It likes dry weather though. Here's a pic of the Purple Urkle F1 I grew by accident in a raised bed, no nutrients were added to this. Can't wait to try the product
It will be interesting how the 'no nute' plant hits you with its stone. Wonderful looking outdoor plants

L

LiftedSoul

It will be interesting how the 'no nute' plant hits you with its stone. Wonderful looking outdoor plants
Thanks, it's just one plant.. I was surprised the difference it makes when switching to a raised bed, they really like the width. I grew the seeds in a 7 gal outdoor, that's the Purple Urkle X (Killer Malawi X SensiNL)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Columbian Gold, Panama red, Pinewarp, these are all harlequin strains that like it hot and humid.

Top Bottom