Looking for Seedling Help and Feedback.

• Thread starter Ray.Ray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray.Ray

Ray.Ray

Hi .. This year I decided to buy seeds and try to start them and grow .. I bought 5 seeds and got 1 bonus .. GG#4. I wasn't sure of when to start this process so I started the process of seeds in water Apr 4 .. followed instructions paper towel... on Apr 7 all 6 sprouts were about 1/2 inch long and I planted. (shout out to Crop King Seeds not advertising) Now 8 days later I have them under a cheap grow light. I currently have them on a timer 16 on 8 off; just reduced from 17 on 7 off . I plan to move them outside as soon as they grow a little more and the weather permits.. in Eastern Ontario Canada.
I have uploaded some pics for your assessment. Am I going to run into trouble with the lack of strength in my 48w light. I am trying to avoid too much stretch. Very minimal heat comes off the light. I have a small fan I blow on them gently for a couple hours a day. Humidity and temps are not great. Roughly 40% humidity and temps from 18-20 C. I have a heater but it drops the humidity so I don't run it unless the humidity rises.

How do they look? What problems am I going to run into soon?
Looking for seedling help and feedback

Looking for seedling help and feedback 2
Looking for seedling help and feedback 3
Looking for seedling help and feedback 4
Looking for seedling help and feedback 5
Looking for seedling help and feedback 6
Looking for seedling help and feedback 7
Looking for seedling help and feedback 8
Looking for seedling help and feedback 9
Looking for seedling help and feedback 10
Top Bottom