Looking for some tips and advise....

• Thread starter Justsayin101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justsayin101

Justsayin101

Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated. Growing in ffof indoor mostly under LEDs message me so we can chat thanks in advance.

Looking for some tips and advise
Justsayin101

Justsayin101

And the fourth little guy that came out as a baby top lol what to do with that guy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

the roots havent even hit the bottom of the bag yet,patience goes a long ways mate ,when the roots hit bottom the plant will explode,give it time,they dont just grow 12 in every time you water them mate.
question is your using ocean forest ,are you feeding plants yet?
ocean forest soil is good on nutrients for first 3 to 4 weeks of growth,your input should be 6.5 ph and no nutes as of yet,if you force feed them they will have issues

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

This is the one that I'm struggling with.
I see it is soil in the bag in a basket. Does that bag have any drainage? If so, is it draining as well, as much as your other containers? The stems are a little thin, might be stretching for the light, how far away is it and what intensity is it?

Justsayin101

Justsayin101

the roots havent even hit the bottom of the bag yet,patience goes a long ways mate ,when the roots hit bottom the plant will explode,give it time,they dont just grow 12 in every time you water them mate.
question is your using ocean forest ,are you feeding plants yet?
ocean forest soil is good on nutrients for first 3 to 4 weeks of growth,your input should be 6.5 ph and no nutes as of yet,if you force feed them they will have issues
I just transplanted them both within the past couple days and no extra nuts as of yet and I'm pretty new to the nutrient side of things I definitely need help on. I did give it some root and grow at transplant

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I just transplanted them both within the past couple days and no extra nuts as of yet and I'm pretty new to the nutrient side of things I definitely need help on. I did give it some root and grow at transplant
There is your answer, transplant droop. It happens. Itll wake up and get back to growing once the roots fill the pot.

Justsayin101

Justsayin101

That just got put in there like that withing the past couple days yeah it does I was pressed on
There is your answer, transplant droop. It happens. Itll wake up and get back to growing once the roots fill the pot.

Screenshot 20201031 123515 One UI Home
RR1

RR1

Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated. Growing in ffof indoor mostly under LEDs message me so we can chat thanks in advance.
Whenever I transplant, I always use something with B vitamins to reduce transplant shock. I personally use Superthrive on all my plants when I transplant, from cannabis to tomatoes. Otherwise they look good.
When it comes to nutes, pick a nutrient line, look up feeding schedules online, start out at half strength and go from there. Keep your pH 5.9-6.4 or so. Don't overfeed or water. Let your containers start to get light before you water. Don't overthink this, just learn how to keep them healthy. Also, keep people and dogs out of your garden. Don't take clones from other people, don't reuse soil. Get a jewelers loupe and learn to look for bugs. Read books on the subject. Keep it simple for awhile. Take notes. Find one or two good people to listen to. Too many points of view is a bad thing, until you start to learn this stuff.
Good luck,
RR1

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Whenever I transplant, I always use something with B vitamins to reduce transplant shock. I personally use Superthrive on all my plants when I transplant, from cannabis to tomatoes. Otherwise they look good.
When it comes to nutes, pick a nutrient line, look up feeding schedules online, start out at half strength and go from there. Keep your pH 5.9-6.4 or so. Don't overfeed or water. Let your containers start to get light before you water. Don't overthink this, just learn how to keep them healthy. Also, keep people and dogs out of your garden. Don't take clones from other people, don't reuse soil. Get a jewelers loupe and learn to look for bugs. Read books on the subject. Keep it simple for awhile. Take notes. Find one or two good people to listen to. Too many points of view is a bad thing, until you start to learn this stuff.
Good luck,
RR1

Solid

Top Bottom