Looking for that male pollen

• Thread starter Kungpow420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Was wondering how hard it is to find pollen, or male clones?
Also best ways to store pollen?
I know uv blocking jars in the fridge, but any protips..
P.s. also know you can pop regular seeds, This winters inside grow popped 6 regulars and none were males.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Was wondering how hard it is to find pollen, or male clones?
Also best ways to store pollen?
I know uv blocking jars in the fridge, but any protips..
P.s. also know you can pop regular seeds, This winters inside grow popped 6 regulars and none were males.
I've never seen male clones for sale. Usually, if someone keeps a male, it's a very special male and it took a lot of time and effort to find it. These males are often one of the cornerstones of a breeding operation.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I am sure you need to be careful with whomever you do business with, but Strainly has folks selling pollen from various strains.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I am sure you need to be careful with whomever you do business with, but Strainly has folks selling pollen from various strains.

Never heard of that company. I would have to read several reviews .
That was what I was figuring I guess this guy will have to wait until next winter for that project to happen.
Thank you for the advice guys. Think next winter I am going to send in to get the plants tested so I can find some males. I have the mom cloned and set aside for the winter. Going to grow a bonsai mom over the summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom