Jack og

Supporter
Hello, welcome to the farm
Read the site threads for first timers. And ask if there is any questions
Format is also explained in the FAQ

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
And keep that soil dry for seedlings , too large a container with a small root zone means the roots will rot before it grows. Always start small and up pot if regular seeds, and opposite if auto, in auto strains start in container it will finish in.
either way water less , almost dry is the key

C

Cursicgravis

Im going to be doing a 24/0 light ratio for the first 8 weeks and then im gonna cut back to 18/6 untill 12 weeks and then 14/7 for the rest of the veg stage (being a totall of 16-18 weeks?) And then i will procced to do 12/12 does this sound okay and if so what are some pro tips for in between

C

Cursicgravis

And keep that soil dry for seedlings , too large a container with a small root zone means the roots will rot before it grows. Always start small and up pot if regular seeds, and opposite if auto, in auto strains start in container it will finish in.
either way water less , almost

Ok thank you. And i already uppotted once to this 5" you see in the photo i did this because from germination to day 7 it shot up almost 6" so i burried it up the bottom of its leaves in the new pot and it already has grown that much taller by today as seen in the photo and i have heard the leaves pointing up like that means the plant it happy i feel like the growth of this seedling is very rapid any thougts on the matter

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Ok thank you. And i already uppotted once to this 5" you see in the photo i did this because from germination to day 7 it shot up almost 6" so i burried it up the bottom of its leaves in the new pot and it already has grown that much taller by today as seen in the photo and i have heard the leaves pointing up like that means the plant it happy i feel like the growth of this seedling is very rapid any thougts on the matter
Maybe genetics, maybe the conditions are good or the light too far above it, try to have the light 18-20” above canopy and continue to move it up as she grows. Lack of light causes stretch, more light allows for shorter wider structures, and at about 5 nodal or leaf interval, FIM or top , read up on this matter.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Im going to be doing a 24/0 light ratio for the first 8 weeks and then im gonna cut back to 18/6 untill 12 weeks and then 14/7 for the rest of the veg stage (being a totall of 16-18 weeks?) And then i will procced to do 12/12 does this sound okay and if so what are some pro tips for in between
3 months is about right from seed. And stick to 16-8 as the lowest cycle , this helps build stores for the eventual flowering cycle.

Top Bottom